Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: soloing 1-13 is COMPLETE luck

Originally posted by the_ultimate_shadow View Post
    i've noticed some of this, i just sold two crystals worth 200 gil each, and i got 1,500 for one of them and 1,900 for the other ^^...i swear people paying WAY more then they need but hey, its their gil, lol, anyways, it got me my new set of lvl 7 armor, and a shield, AND i will be able to buy a new weapon with left over money, mobs got WAY easier. someone who said this was right, from like 5-7 is hard cause ur stuck with really bad gear. thanks everyone, you've all helped SO much, and i honestly appreciate it from the bottum of my heart. this would be so diffacult without u guys, especially if i didn't know about the signet part ^^
    You're very welcome! Congratulations on getting your new armor. You are certainly learning well. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. The FFXI community is a great one.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ultimate_shadow View Post
      i've noticed some of this, i just sold two crystals worth 200 gil each, and i got 1,500 for one of them and 1,900 for the other ^^...i swear people paying WAY more then they need
      Thats usually someone making a mistake and bidding on a single crystal when they thought they were bidding on a stack.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

lol, thats why im OCD and paranoid, i always making sure i pick the right things, i usually double check and triple check before i do anything

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Good idea. It's too bad you're not on the Siren server. I'd be helping you.

Comment

Working...
          X