im not gaining exp, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: im not gaining exp, please help

I am going to start a fresh with an original name. I only achieved lvl 10 WAR so not a great loss, is there anyway to transfer the gill from this acount to my new one as it took me a fair while to get.
    No, but if you start again on Midgar with an original name, I'll send you whatever gil you had earned. It would be worth it to keep the sepheroth population down in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamlet
      No, but if you start again on Midgar with an original name, I'll send you whatever gil you had earned. It would be worth it to keep the sepheroth population down in this game.
      Don't forget about the Alucard collection. He can't have an Alucard name either.

Yes, it was inspired by the Simpsons
      If you know how to download and use VRS, I am interested in being tutored.
      *There is a high likelihood anyone who tutors me will recieve mucho artses*

Comment

Thank you very much for that, i will give you the gill off this acount and a stack of hive chips if you want them. How do i start on the midgar server?

Comment

Originally posted by Xxsephrothxx
          Thank you very much for that, i will give you the gill off this acount and a stack of hive chips if you want them. How do i start on the midgar server?
          A, you can't transfer items cross-server. (if I was you, I'd randomly pick someone with a red ? ofer their name and give the stuff to them)

B. go to Midgardsormer forums and ask for a worldpass, or just go for random server selections and hope for the best.

P.S. Hamlet, you might want to be careful. At level 10, I'd amassed almost a million gil off crawler threads, I remember because I had to transfer it all because my 'first character' was a husband's mule which I needed to delete so that I could have 'my name' on my own POL ID.

Yes, it was inspired by the Simpsons
          If you know how to download and use VRS, I am interested in being tutored.
          *There is a high likelihood anyone who tutors me will recieve mucho artses*

Comment

I am going to start a fresh with an original name. I only achieved lvl 10 WAR so not a great loss, is there anyway to transfer the gill from this acount to my new one as it took me a fair while to get.
            actually you can.

if you are still on your 30 trial, you can create a new content id for free and make a new character on that. then, have your old character transfer gil & equipment to your new character using the delivery NPCs by the auction house (both must be on same world).

after all the gil and stuff is transferred over, DEACTIVATE the content id with your old character.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru
              actually you can.

if you are still on your 30 trial, you can create a new content id for free and make a new character on that. then, have your old character transfer gil & equipment to your new character using the delivery NPCs by the auction house (both must be on same world).

after all the gil and stuff is transferred over, DEACTIVATE the content id with your old character.
              but this'll only work if your new character on the same server.
              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage
                but this'll only work if your new character on the same server.

unless the new character was created with a worldpass, there is no way that he wouldn't be on the same world.

actually, even if you are no longer on the 30 free play, you can still purchase an extra content id for $1

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

yes im still on the 30 day trial, and have just created a new content id and character. Thank you for that neighbortaru and also hamlet for the offer of the gill.

Comment

And they teach you in school you can just remove stuff in parenthesis. >_>; But they were just talking about how to choose a server.
                    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I am going to start a fresh with an original name.
                      Can we have another silly naming session?
                      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Thank you again everyone your all very warming and helpfull, my new (original) name is Invuln and thanks to neighbortaru i now have all of my gill and my items on my new character.

Comment

cute.

remember to cancel your old content id now or else you'll be paying for it after the 30 day trial.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Characters in the same handle always go to the same server

Elffy the untamed beast... ...master!
                            BST75/RDM73/WHM51/NIN40/BRD38/WAR37/BLM37...
                            Paragon of Beastmaster Excellence
                            Paragon of White Mage Excellence
                            Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                            My quest for a very full wardrobe continues...

Comment

Working...
                            X