Guys please help MAAT WAR again !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any tactics for WAR MAAT FIGHT?

Max great axe skill would be the most important thing i can suggest, everything else is quick and easy.

Expect to never win using Axe. (if you really wanna try tho, 300TP calamity for fun )

Comment

Guys please help MAAT WAR again !!!!

Hey guys, its me again as a WAR70/NIN35 (Iv been 70 for quite a while now) iv been tryin to skill up gaxe but its only 176, my friend killed maat at 70WAR like me but with her gaxe at lvl 209. As you can all see my gaxe is severely under lvl'd and all my friends are passing me up ; ;. What do you think about axe/shield at lvl 70, (My axe is capped, my Gaxe isnt capped)

Comment

Re: Guys please help MAAT WAR again !!!!

I've asked this same question. Why couldn't a WAR build up TP, Mighty Strikes Rampage, Icarus Wing, and Rampage again and try to knock it out. I figured I would try this once I got to Lv.70. (Keeping in mind I'm already RDM75 and I have Merits that would help me with this.) But I have never once heard of a WAR doing it.

Wait... I just noticed your on Lakshmi. I'm often looking for Skill Up parties, and I may be able to help you. Look up Odude in game, and I should be able to help you out. I should be able to keep hate off of you fighting Crabs, and get you to at least Lv.200.
        Odude
        PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
        RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
        SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by tdh
          I've asked this same question. Why couldn't a WAR build up TP, Mighty Strikes Rampage, Icarus Wing, and Rampage again and try to knock it out
          Maybe single handed axes can only match the damage output of a G.Axe when you can /nin. It could probably be done, but I would bet G.Axe would get it done faster.
          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

your rampage won't match your raging rush. Think of winning with axe as next to impossible, but try it for fun if you want. (i tried with rampage 3x before giving up and getting gaxe for it) Rampage does not chain with Rampage, theres one reason off the bat.

Go out and cap Great Axe, it will be very very easy to win. Not to mention you'll be that much closer to unlocking Steel Cyclone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron
              Maybe single handed axes can only match the damage output of a G.Axe when you can /nin. It could probably be done, but I would bet G.Axe would get it done faster.
              I have no doubt that Great Axe will probably do the job faster, but I wanted to try with Axe. I've already done G5, I just wanna go and beat him with all my other jobs for the simple fun of it. So I can try a time or two. I'll probably try it with Great Axe and with Axe just for comparisons sake.

But I was just thinking about my WAR friend who I do a lotta stuff with. I've seen him drop 1k Rampages on VT mobs, so I figured it could be done Vs. Maat as well. At the very least, I wanna try!
              Odude
              PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
              RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
              SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

just a sidenote i used a Rune chopper for this fight equipped Electrum ring place of my usual Venerer and popped a yag drink... double attacked each normal swing luckily

the Haste+ really saved me

Comment

This fight is easy as cake. I never leveled WAR past 37, but I had a 70 friend who had fought maat 3 times and lost. I offered to try, went and got another test and set up. Useing ONE HANDED axe and a shield, was that shield that has the Enchament: Phalanx on it, Opo-Opo Necklace, Icarius Wing, and about 5 hi-pots. She didn't even have her O-hat at the time, I was wearing just normal exp gear. Went in, slept tp to 100, walked up to him engaged him Warcry > Berserk > Agressor > 2hr > Rampage popped Icy wing > Rampage at this point he's below half. Using Hi-pots to keep me alive, I finish him off with normal hits, make it out of the battle in 5min 48seconds.

Comment

Working...
                  X