armour question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armour question...

Ok so i am coming up on lvl 25 and was trying to figure something out. There is some armour (my apologize can't remember the name) but it has something call "empty killer" on all pieces of it. its a lvl 25 armour set just wondering the hell it was????

Re: armour question...

Empty are monsters in promyvion zones. Wearing shade armor intimidates them from time to time.
    Generic Info!

Comment

Empty is a type of mob. Theres like beast killer, etc etc, lots of "killers" effect. What they do is when a mob attacks you, it has a chance of showing the message "Blank is intimidated by your presence" instead of taking damage. This of course is assuming you have the corresponding killer effect. "Empty" type mobs are in promy's. They are quests you have to do for chains of promathia. Some of them hit quite hard, so having the killer effect does help sometimes.

Comment

do you think its worth having over the other i think chain armour??

Comment

For parties, shade is pertty useless. Go for chain definetely. Much cheaper as well.

Comment

alright thanks alot guys, just wanted to make sure i wasnt passing up somethign that could be usefull to me also do you guys think it is pointless to get +1 everything in lower levels?? i have been doing this thinking when i want to level another job i already have great equips for them.

Comment

If you're rich, go for the +1s. At lower lvls, the advantages you gain from HQ gear are much more potent mainly due to ratio. When you're 75 and have 500 def, +5 defense is not a lot. Whereas when you're lvl 25, +5 would have a much more adverse effect. However, they aren't all that much better though and you'll most likely end up selling your gear to upgrade to higher lvl ones instead of keeping it to lvl other jobs.

Comment

Thanks bishop and tirrock for answering those questions!!

Comment

np, have fun in game and good luck

Comment

ok have another question here. i bought a full set of Kempburst or brust equipment exp stuff but i was wondering i was looking at the armor list and i was wondering how long i could ride that armor out. the closest thing to touch it at lvl 40 or is rse equip better. i hope you guys know which armor i am talking about its the HQ of another armor at lvl 29

Comment

From 30-40 I went with my war

Cent mask (really nothing useful at this lvl)
                      Kampf body (RSE if mithra)
                      Hume RSE hands (Taru RSE, Gigas type bracelets or Royal Squire Mufflers if not hume)
                      Garrison Hose with Eisen legs to tank with. (Republic subligar is ok if female or taru)
                      Hume RSE feet (Again nothing great hear except mithra and taru RSE)

Spike necklace
                      beetle+1 earrings
                      Dual courage/puissance rings
                      *insert cape here*
                      Brave belt (Tilt belt at 40)
                      Xbow with Bloody/acid/sleep bolts.

That's more or less the best you can get at 30. You can use Leapers/Emp pin if you have em, but they won't make much of a difference. Around 40+ you start seeing some better options for some parts. At 50 there's some really nice gear, but much of it's optional but by 55 there's so much awesome stuff it's almost sickening @_@

....sucks being 5k tnl to 55 btw >.<
                      "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

lol maybe i should have posted before buying the whole kampf set lol

Comment

Well as I said before most gear at that lvl is meh at best. If you have some nice RSE pieces you can quest them and use the Kampf stuff to tank. The body gets replaced half way through 30 and at most 40. The legs can go all the way to 50 as can the feet and hands for tanking and the hat is really optional either way. What I posted was the second best (at worst) gear selection available to lvl 30-40 DD wars. Really at those lvls we have nothing that adds to our Dmg so Def gear is perfectly fine.
                          "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

ok ok i just got all wide eyed cause if the +vit and +agi thanks for the advice adn speedy response i am bored at work and thinking about playing

Comment

The Kampf set is great for promy missions, so keep it around.

Also if you plan on leveling Pld keep it around becuase it works wonders there.

I will live, and die by the Sword

Comment

Working...
                              X