I Need War Answers Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need War Answers Please Help

Ok its Ryuumu again asking more questions, im currently lvl 65. What lvl do you guys think i should take Maat on with my warrior? Im a tarutaru war, and i wanna use axe/shield instead of great axe, tell me if im doing a good idea, i was wondering that i should probably try to kill him at 67, please reply to me if its a good idea.

remember, taru war using axe shield, help me lol.

By the way, I have a Fransisca is that good to use?

Re: I Need War Answers Please Help

why go axe+shield when the far easier way is with GA? you didn't level your GA did you...

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

The strategy I heard was to go in at 70 GAX in hand and whoop his bony old arse with Raging Rush -> Icarus Wing -> Raging Rush (RR SC with itself for a nice fragmentaton ^^)

Sleeping Pots, Opo-opo necklace, Bison Steak, and just pwn him :D
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

For the love of God, this is one of the only times Great Axe really shines. Can't you let that ol' dog have it's day against Maat?

Besides, when you use great axe against him, it really has it's day -- incredibly easy. You prolly already know the formula like stated earlier, but a few hi-potions are nice to fall back on.
        "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

but a few hi-potions are nice to fall back on.
          you tried taking hi-potions to this fight?
          [main]@75 = BLM+WAR
          [sub]@37+ = NIN THF RNG WHM RDM

Comment

no time for hi pots i think. it heals you 100HP? while maat is hitting you for... 100 too.
            if you think you need healing, get some au let or vile elixir+1
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
              if you think you need healing....
              Never tried. :O But I bring 1-2 hi potions with me just about everywhere I go >.> never know. (In fact, I never know. I usually die and then realize I coulda used a potion)
              "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

well, i have recent first hand experience with this old bastard....

first time i went in, i went axe/shield. i used the rare/ex lvl 68 axe Arch' da Amas. went in naked, equiped all my items, slept to 300% (forgot to use blink band), went up to him, zerk, aggressor, warcry, mighty strikes and unleashed my fury. hit him for about 1200 rampage. icarus wing, and i let another go, this time for about 800. then he mighty striked and beat my ass to a bloody pulp.

2nd time i went, i used an underleveled Gaxe. same basic strategy as first time, same food (sole sushi since these ws's have multiple hits) but used a blink band this time. my raging rushes weren't nearly strong enough. nor was my acc any good, even with sushi. so needless to say i lost.

3rd times a charm ^^. i had leveled my Gaxe like a fiend for about a week, got a new test, and decided to have a go. got in, slept to 300%, used my ja's, blink band, food, made sure i had all my gear on, walked up to that old ass and landed a 1350 raging rush. icarus wing, landed another 1k + raging rush. frag went off for about 300 or so, and he said bye bye.

so i guess the moral is, i spose 1 handed is possible, but why make your life more frustrating than it already is?

Comment

Working...
                X