X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conquest goodies

WAR/ LVL 10

Are the San D`Oria level 1 conquest items worth buying? I'm referring to the items the R.K. guard tries to sell you when you want to cash in on your conquest points in San D`Oria.

I just don't want to rip myself off after doing a bunch of supplies missions.

Thanks!

Re: Conquest goodies

If you have gil then use the gil to buy the eq u need from conquest or other wise. if not u can use cp to get the item u need or sell the item u get from cp.

Comment

I didn't know I could use gil! well that makes things a bit easier since I've been making fancy at the auction house.

But are the items he's selling (LVL 10 swords and armour and such) worth buying or is it all crap?

Comment

The LV1 stuff from the CP Vendors really are useless IMO. The stuff doesn't start getting good til Rank 3. I'd reccomend saving your CP for now.

Double Post Edited:
        Double Post;

There are some truly good things you can get later on, which is why I reccomend saving up.^^
        Last edited by Suichi; 06-05-2006, 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

The Royal Footman's Gloves are worth getting for 1k CP, but save the rest for later. The other items are useful, but only for other jobs or for upgrading. Save the rest of your CP for later, you'll need it.
          Originally posted by Ellipses
          Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
          Originally posted by MCLV
          A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
          More Sig:

Comment

Working...
          X