This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Axe Skilling

Hi. My great axe skill is 110, and i need to skill it up for my Maat fight..Im WAR70/NIN i was wonder if anyone knew of a place i could Skill it up? alone or find some buddies?

Re: Great Axe Skilling

solo it till about 140 or 150 in CN, having a whm buddy helps a lot too. Then go to kuftal tunnel with a skill up party till 200, then make your way to The boyada tree on steelshells. Your in for a LONG road of skill up parties, don't expect this to be capped in a few days.

Comment

Hmm..sounds like im going to have a blast skilling it up^^ sweet.(dies)

Comment

you can get easy skill ups alone in yhoator, to about job lv. 38ish skill (not sure what g.axe lvl that would be) but equip yourself with bloodybolts and find some mandragoras and whack away. easy skill, decent amount of seals too. from there, try kuftal like the above poster said then steelshells. if you can, find a sky skill up and whack away at light elementals. low risk and the mob lasts a long time.
        Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
        ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Originally posted by Kazkau
          solo it till about 140 or 150 in CN, having a whm buddy helps a lot too. Then go to kuftal tunnel with a skill up party till 200, then make your way to The boyada tree on steelshells. Your in for a LONG road of skill up parties, don't expect this to be capped in a few days.
          Mobs in Crawler's Nest, Kuftal and Boyahda Tree

Crawler's Nest
          Soldier Crawlers
          The downstairs area are basically littered with these so should have no problem of finding them
          • Will cap you at around 120~130
          Labyrinth Lizards
          The second tier a little further in not the one in the first "nutsack room"
          • Will cap you at around 130~135
          Exorays and Blazer Beetles
          Found in the "racetrack room" downstairs where you usually exp from 40->43
          • Will cap you at around 140~145
          Mushussu and Rumbler Crawlers
          Both found in and near the "racetrack room" where you exp at around level 45, Rumbler Crawlers are also found where Demonic Tiphia spawns on the second downstairs map
          • Will cap you at around 150~155
          Helm Beetle and Knight Crawler
          Helm Beetles are found futher behind the Rumbler Crawlers which is an exp spot at 50->55. Knight Crawlers are plentiful at the second downstairs map
          • Will cap you at around 170~180 (probably further but skillups will slow down after that)
          Kuftal Tunnel
          Robber Crabs
          Well the place is littered with them, the closer you are to the Cape Terrigan exit the higher level/higher skillcaps you can take your weapons to.
          • Will take you to around ~200 but skillups slow down at 185~190
          Boyahda Tree

Robber Crabs and Knight Crawlers
          The Crabs and Crawlers here are higher level then those in Kuftal and Crawler's Nest and will therefore take you to a higher cap, the closer you are to the transition area between the downstairs and upstairs (where Unut spawns) the higher skill you can get out of them
          • Will take you to around ~230 but skillups slow down at 210~220
          Steelshells
          Found upstairs near and around the Elder Gobbue (at the map that connects to the Cloister of Storms)
          • Steelshells will eventually cap out any weapon at A-rating
          Last edited by Liquidedust; 05-08-2006, 01:03 PM. Reason: grammar and layout - added Robber crabs + Knight Crawlers in The Tree
          Keep in mind, sig might be outdated I just update it a few times per week.
          Signature with the usual levels and obtained stuff etc. . .

Comment

Working...
          X