X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hate to be annoying, but weapon question

Originally posted by nanatsu
    Hrm, you know what? I honestly don't know anymore. One one hand, I think being the best war you can be means being able to contribute with just about any weapon. I think that's part of the philosophy of the warrior class...
    I agree, but this is most important at endgame where WAR's flexibility really shines. XP parties usually aren't too flexible.

...But on the other hand, philosophy and reality are two different things. Why shouldn't you focus on your best weapon? I don't think exp party dynamics in this game lend themselves very well to a player who's not specializing themselves in one area, and there are a lot of obvious advantages to focusing on your best rated weapon, rather than spreading your time and skill into many all at once.

And let's be honest, no one really expects you to have anything other than axe/great axe adn I doubt they would be impressed if you did. Meh. As much as I hate to admit it, you'd be saving yourself a lot of time and energy and grief if you stuck with your best weapon. To the OP, at the very least he'd be contributing his absolute best in any situation I suppose.
    In XP, it's all about being efficient. I'm glad you agree with me. =D

Double Post Edited:
    Originally posted by Lmnop
    wow, lots of interesting posts from people I either don't see very often or have never seen at all. /welcome, Allakhazamers. Lots of very valid and interesting points....
    Hi! =D
    Last edited by Gaard; 05-10-2006, 10:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad..."
    --Aldous Huxley

Comment

Working...
    X