This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicorn Armor

What activates the latent? I just convinced my LS leader to let our WARs lot on the behemoth hides that drop from various monsters/BCNMs. Was that a good idea? Or should we just put that money in the bank?

Re: Unicorn Armor

Rumor has it Unicorn triggers above 60% hp. Very nice feet. I would like to see some testing or personal experience from someone who has it to confirm though.
    "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

I've heard in the 60%~70%+ range of base HP. Only piece I'm interested in right now are the leggings, which hopefully I'll craft myself in a month or two.
      [ 75PLD / 75WAR / 75BLU / 75NIN / 75DNC / 41MNK ] : [100 +3 bonecraft / 60 +1 leathercraft ] : [ LJ: ono-valefor.livejournal.com ]

Comment

As far as feet go you can always just get the Dusk Ledelsens +1 and only be +1% Haste lower then the Unicorn Leggings +1.

The bonus to it too the Dusk Ledelsens +1 Haste bonus is not a Latent Effect so won't have to meet a condition for it. Outside of that it's the only item for a WAR that give good amount of HP, decent STR, and a conditional Haste.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Unicorn is above a certain percentage HP, and some pieces have different percentages that they activate at. There's a thread on KI that tested it fairly thoroughly, but I'm far too sleepy to trudge through that crapfest right now. I'll find it tomorrow during class when I have nothing better to do. xD
          Sammitch of Midgardsormr
          WAR 75 :: NIN 37 :: SAM 37 :: THF 37
          MNK 37 :: DRK 37
          :: DRG 37 :: BLM 20
          {Galka}
          {Power}!

Comment

Working...
          X