This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double attack merit works when /war?

I was thinking about levelling up monk. After asking LS a couple question, some 75 war mentioned that warrior's double attack merit works as /war too o.o Is it for real? How noticable is this merit when max? It sounds like a fun merit to have.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Re: double attack merit works when /war?

Originally posted by Jei
    I was thinking about levelling up monk. After asking LS a couple question, some 75 war mentioned that warrior's double attack merit works as /war too o.o Is it for real? How noticable is this merit when max? It sounds like a fun merit to have.
    in theory, it shouldn't, as u'd prolly know already. in the update notice it was made clear that job-specific merits only work when such a job is set to main and is 75. so even if that holds true now, it'll be "fixed" as soon as s-e finds out about it...

Comment

It won't, sorry man ; ;

Job specific merits only work when that job is level 75. So in other words, when you're on your main job. Even if you're war main, earned double attack +%, and de-level, you won't be able to use them.

Er and the guy above me already answered, sorrysorry.

Comment

I thought SE was specific that the merits to Job Traits only worked if that job was Main?

EDIT:

Damn should of refreshed this before posting

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

I see. That's what I understand too. Double attack merit still sounds a lot more fun than mnk's merit however I might stick to war for a while...

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Considering u can merit it 5x, then if you have af1 boots, af2 legs and the new earring and eat that new sushi with double attack enhance, your like double attack+9 u should be swingin axes almost like a kraken. God i cant wait to get thief triple attack merited 5x then get homam body and af2 boots /droooool

Comment

Don't forget Brutal earring. The known amount it "Enhances Double Attack" is unknown. But when worn without war or /war, it proc'd about 5 % in parsers.

So yeah add brutal earring onto all that which WAR gets, and it would be disgusting.

Comment

i'll be so happy if I can get a hold of any AF2 lol. Been going to dynamis once a week for many months now, only get to see RDM AF drop twice, and never win the lot >.> meh I need some LS that goes dynamis twice a week...

Some general question, I'm not too fond of warrior's AF body myself. IS there any better body piece alternative in the early 60 other than Haubergeon? I'd rather wait for Hauberg lvl 69 than spending 8million in that thing.

urg, not like i'll be 60 anytime soon >.>

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
                  Some general question, I'm not too fond of warrior's AF body myself. IS there any better body piece alternative in the early 60 other than Haubergeon? I'd rather wait for Hauberg lvl 69 than spending 8million in that thing.
                  Byrnie and Ryl.Kgt. Chainmail r the only things that i could think of, as far as "offensive" armors go.

unless there's an extreme price difference between Haubergeon and Hauberg in ur server, i'd just go get Haubergeon and sell it once i got 69. but if Haubergeon is hell a lot more expensive for some reason..., well, try finding a friend who's willing to rent one to u. some SAM's w/ Kirin Osode often keep it for lvl-limited occasions like BCNM, so u might get lucky.

Comment

haubergeon is 8M
                    byrnie 4M
                    hauberg 3.5M
                    I'll look into byrnie I guess. thanks.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
                      haubergeon is 8M
                      byrnie 4M
                      hauberg 3.5M
                      I'll look into byrnie I guess. thanks.
                      haubergeon costs more than twice as much as hauberg in Titan? sry to hear that. (´・ω・`)

in Fenrir geon goes for 4M and berg costs 3.5M, so i was just guessing it won't make that much of difference elsewhere, but i was obviously wrong...

Comment

wait a sec.... Bside posts here again? You're the reason I joined these boards!
                        "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

byrnie is cool but Haubergeon is still somewhat better then byrnie.
                          For war i would go Haubergeon all the way. no need to change to hauberk at all.

if its really that expensive on your server, just spend a day camping roc and you might be the lucky owner of a true mid-to-endgame piece of armor.

CoP=Complete RoZ=Complete ToAU=Mission 8
                          Blade:Jin, a wicked badass 3-fold skill that totally outparses ridill WARs and Blackbelt monks and averages 700-1300.

Comment

it drops armor? Or just the ingot to make one?

finantially, I can by 2 Haubergeon now ^^ but im just a misery taru.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Lmnop
                              wait a sec.... Bside posts here again? You're the reason I joined these boards!
                              yeah, i came back.

Originally posted by Jei
                              it drops armor? Or just the ingot to make one?
                              just the ingot. not to mention it's usually heavily camped.

Comment

Working...
                              X