This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear for Lvl 18 War

I've been a leveling monk as a sub for my War and now Im going back to my level 18 War. I am currently sporting Bone armor. My question is, should I upgade to lizard or tough it until I can get the next level of stuff? Or do you have any other suggestions all together? Thanks for any help.
    You kill one man, your a murderer
    Kill many and your a conquerer
    Kill them all... your a God.

Re: Gear for Lvl 18 War

I would say upgrade the body and leg pieces to lizard at least. Typically, the lizard stuff is cheaper than the bone stuff (esp in Sandoria) so you might even get a nice bit of cash left over.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

i dont think its gonna be totally necessary that you upgrade to lizard, however, if your one of those, 1 point matters people hehe, then yeah, if you can i guess upgrade.
      your gonna be using it until 21 anyways.. then beetle, then chainmail set.
      Bahamut lacky. Death by AH.
      MNK 73 NIN 50 RNG 46 WAR 41 THF 33 BST 19 SAM 13 DRG 10 WHM 10 PLD 6

Comment

Get the Lizard or Fine (HQ) gear ^^

Comment

I'd get full lizard, since you will be using it all the way till chainmail (24). It's pretty much required if you want to tank. At the very least, keep using beetle but use proper food.

Comment

Originally posted by fuz
            I'd get full lizard, since you will be using it all the way till chainmail (24). It's pretty much required if you want to tank. At the very least, keep using beetle but use proper food.
            He's using Bone (level 16) and is asking if he should upgrade to Lizard (level 17). Beetle is level 21, and Chainmail is 24.

To the OP, I would upgrade the body and legs, at least, to Lizard, then at 21 get the Beetle set. As a previous poster said, most of the time Lizard is cheaper than Bone, and also give ~2-3 defense more if you wear certain parts. Of course, if you have different equipment (Leaping Boots, San D'orian/Kingdom gloves, etc.), they can replace other slots according to your role in the party.

Comment

Working...
            X