This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65+ Gearing

I recently made great progress jumping from 63 to 68 in a few days. However I am now wondering as to what gear to get with the many choices which are becoming available. I already bought a Celata at 68 (Acc+3, Attk+4,Eva-2) and I know the 'Thick Set' becomes available at 69 and at 70 a bunch of Axe and Great Axe choices. Just asking what's good? What's not? What's affordable? The only thing I know is untill AF2 (and sometimes not even then) I never stop wearing my Fighter's Calligae. Any info. appreciated, thanks.
    Ariesknight
    Server: Siren
    San D'oria Rank 5
    Jobs: 70 WAR, 56 PLD, 32 NIN, 15 THF, 15 DRG, 15 MNK, 13 DRK, 13 SAM, 4 RNG
    Limits 1,2,3,4 COMPLETE
    Warrior AF COMPLETE
    Paladin AF 4/6

Well I think you should do the Haub+Sniper combo. For melee ;P a Cmb Casters Bommerang Is a nice grab or a Bomb Core. You shouldn't stop wearing those AF boots D;. If you got some cash .. Truimph Earrings are good D;
    Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
    Goldsmith - 85.2

Comment

Re: 65+ Gearing

lets get some testing done on those Af1 boots, it still pisses me off my best piece of melee RSE is useless cause it goes on the feet for mithra....

voyager's sallet if you can get one for your head seems like the best piece of equip until abjuration gear.

you can camp bloodthirsty matrixlox(sp) or w/e his name is in kuftal for the lvl 68 rare/ex axe
      Why be like someone famous when you can be like me.

Comment

Working...
      X