This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little confused

Hello, im a little lost in a decission, Im not sure if too buy Gawaines Axe, or just use my Berserkers Axe till Byakkos. Gawaines seems too have nice stats, not as high base dmg as Byakkos & Berserkers, but STR & VIT, which are Steel Cyclone modifiers. Any replies will help~ thank you!

-Raikku
    Originally posted by Kailea-D
    yeah you only Fame because you could not make a nice costume like that, I am a guy.....and I know this would sound really wrong.....but I would love to dress up at a convention as my ingame self, nothing wrong with a MIthra Dragoon, well except that I would be a guy...but that is not the point.....the point is I would do it because it would be really fun to live my ingameselfs life for one day :p

Byakko's Axe>everything.

That's all you need to know
    【MNK 75 - WAR 75 - NIN 75 - BRD 75 - WHM 75】

Comment

Originally posted by Russta
      Byakko's Axe>everything.

That's all you need to know
      Martial Bhuj > Rune Chopper > Byakko's axe.

If you go by Studio Gobli's formula, Berserker's does more damage then Gawaine's (Gawaine's is +6 stat. 50% modifier means +3. Then *.83=2.49. So any weapon with 3 or more DMG will b ebetter then Gawaine's).
      JohNNY

Comment

Originally posted by ZQM
        Martial Bhuj > Rune Chopper > Byakko's axe.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft! Like any of us can actually get our hands on a Martial Bhuj to try

Comment

Yeah, only two Martial Bhuj's have shown up on Ramuh, first for 2m, second for 3m. I wants one.

Comment

Originally posted by Russta
            Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft! Like any of us can actually get our hands on a Martial Bhuj to try
            My friend has the only one on my server which he bough for 3 mil from a friend. I offered him 5 mil and got shut down.

He let me borrow it though. That thing is awesome. Awesome to the max.
            JohNNY

Comment

Originally posted by ZQM
              My friend has the only one on my server which he bough for 3 mil from a friend. I offered him 5 mil and got shut down.
              OMG he's so blatently an RMT'er! Threaten to call him out if he doesn't sell

I should clarify my sweeping statment about Byakko's Axe though, I don't think anyone will argue that it's the best overal Great Axe in the game. Martial Bhuj and Rune Chopper are great but they're also pretty situational.

Comment

It's certainly the best "This is free and I don't have to worry about great axe anymore which doesn't matter since I never get to do WAR/THF anyways" axe. Rune Chopper is mainly good for tanking stuff that doesn't dispell a lot (Seiryu/turtles are no good, wipe blink and haste and march constantly). Martial Bhuj...well, we'd all like one. I know of one on Bismarck and the owner isn't selling.

So in their stead lies the free, relatively-easy-to-obtain Byakko's Axe.

Although Gawaine's is apparently great if your main role in LS is WAR/THF Steel Cyclone on HNMs, damage is more consistent than Byakko's on WS per Caj.

Comment

Working...
                X