This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoy there.

New to these forums, not new to Warrior. Figure I'll say "hello" 'fore I start posting.
    I come from Ramuh, 68 Warrior/NIN/THF farmin' for his Berserker's Axe at the moment, ain't hittin' 69 without that G.Axe.

That aside, how goes it everyone?

Doin fine. Tired though.

/welcome
    "He has a song. He is the prince that was promised. His is the song of Ice and Fire"

Comment

bored, goodluck with farming! I remember farming for my Berserkers Axe >.<
      welcome
      Originally posted by Kailea-D
      yeah you only Fame because you could not make a nice costume like that, I am a guy.....and I know this would sound really wrong.....but I would love to dress up at a convention as my ingame self, nothing wrong with a MIthra Dragoon, well except that I would be a guy...but that is not the point.....the point is I would do it because it would be really fun to live my ingameselfs life for one day :p

Comment

Hey, AriesKnight here! 61WAR/NIN of Siren! Welcome! Just saying hi since I just hit 61 after a troublesome PT, lol. Well if there's anything I can do you for just shout (or post).
        Ariesknight
        Server: Siren
        San D'oria Rank 5
        Jobs: 70 WAR, 56 PLD, 32 NIN, 15 THF, 15 DRG, 15 MNK, 13 DRK, 13 SAM, 4 RNG
        Limits 1,2,3,4 COMPLETE
        Warrior AF COMPLETE
        Paladin AF 4/6

Comment

WAR forums are slow here, eh. Guess I'll stick around and respond to what pops up.

Comment

hehe
            what other forum do you usually go to that has lots of activities?
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I don't go to any other boards here. All I'm interested in doing in FFXI is beating sh*t with Axes, that doesn't give me much room to wander.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock
                I don't go to any other boards here. All I'm interested in doing in FFXI is beating sh*t with Axes, that doesn't give me much room to wander.
                Thats what we Warriors do

WAR forums is okay has great info.
                Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
                Goldsmith - 85.2

Comment

Working...
                X