No announcement yet.

Tungi Tungi Tungi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i got my tungi, i noticed rampages did about 150-200 more damage but i had to use it as my primary weapon due to the fact i hadn't had fransisca at the time. now i have fransisca, i'm going to move it to off-hand and try it out as war/nin in a day or two.
    Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
    Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

need any and all info on how to pop this NM (how to get item to pop it ect ect)
      Why be like someone famous when you can be like me.

Comment

happy fun time station

EDIT: 2 months later, this thread is brought back to the surface, and since the site underwent plastic surgery, my link points to the wrong thread. You'd be best off not clicking on it.

RE:Tungi-
        I own one but have yet to test it for hidden traits. I honestly think it's just a good DMG/Delay axe. Btw, I know jobs (suck as bst/whm) have tested it and gotten 0% DA. I suppose it's possible that it ups the trait only if you already have it but meh. It's a nice offhand when i'm forced to eat sushi.
        Last edited by Lmnop; 06-21-2006, 08:42 PM.
        "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

Re: Tungi Tungi Tungi

The Tungi has no hidden effects. It has a 260 delay which means you swing faster. More swings = more chances for double attack to kick in.
          San'dorian Rank 10
          SAM-75 WAR-74 DRK-62 THF-37 RNG-37 NIN-37

Comment

Working...
          X