AF +1 for thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AF +1 for thief

What would be the best to upgrade for Thief from AF to AF +1? I have full homam for thief, so the only pieces I'd be getting would be for macro'ing in. I'm looking at the hands, they have + trick attack damage, how much is the + damage? Is it a percentage of the total? If so, that looks like the best way to go.
    75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
    RANK 10 Bastok
    CoP: Done
    ZM: Done
    ToA: Done
    Assault rank: Captain
    Campaign Medal: Medals
    Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
    This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Re: AF +1 for thief

According to the wiki article on the gloves, "While equipped, Trick Attack adds an extra 15% of AGI to Base Damage." Seems like the most useful piece. I'd be very tempted by the extra 15 seconds of Flee on the shoes, myself.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
      I'd be very tempted by the extra 15 seconds of Flee on the shoes, myself.
      The regular AF feet already do that, however the +1's do have some ranged acc. If you like to use a crossbow this might be a pretty decent upgrade. Assuming of course there isn't already better foot armor with ranged acc.

Edit: Nevermind, the Homam feet have +6 ranged acc already, forget that upgrade.
      "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

The body piece will work if you don't have Hecatomb Harness.

Otherwise none of it is really that good. If anything, hands if you're a career THF, the rest is more or less crap.

I upgraded feet. I forgotten why I decided to do that now...
        [LadyKiKi]
        Soloed to 75

[DRG | BST | PLD | NIN | RDM | THF | DRK | WHM | SAM]

all done via BST sub where applicable (no DRG/BST!)
        .:|The Prototype BST|:.
        Xtreme Precision Soloing [XPS]

Comment

Hands are the most useful, and cheapest, piece to upgrade imo. Nothing else is worth it imo; You'll have found other options available to you by the time that you upgrade your AF anyhow.

I also upgraded feet thinking that the vague description was going to be, more or less, and additional bonus added to the +15 second bonus. That wasn't the case either.

And Steal is a very unreliable skill in the first place; You lose 1 point from bonnet if you decided to upgrade it.

So. Take it for what it's worth and what you value most, I suppose.
          "Vacation. Alienation. Japanamation. Manga. Kanga. Naked Lunch. Hawaiian punch!!"

Comment

Working...
          X