Dancing Edge and +Acc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dancing Edge and +Acc

eating sushi do you even need more then like +10 acc in your WS set at that level? i had fine tp returns with att food so sushi must be gross

fk yes

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
      Wise Donkey, out of curiosity, do you parse?
      I have in the past, though it has been quite a while since. The last time I tried the program really didn't work well. Is there a particular program you would recommend?
      FFXIV Balmung Server
      Tenro Matashi
      PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

I've been using Taz's FFXI Parser, works for me. I use Windower though, don't know if that makes a difference, but I doubt it.

Comment

DVS Parse doesn't get updated anymore, but Direct Parse definitely does.

I think I got that right. I'll check when I get home..
          The Tao of Ren
          FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
          Originally posted by Kaeko
          As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Looks like all of the dumped-log parsers (pre-DVS) have been abandoned and many are no longer available.

DirectParse is GPL'd (though looks to be done in VS.NET, so it may actually violate MS's atrocious VS.NET license terms), though looks to lack any documentation. Maybe if I can make enough sense of what it's doing I might actually add useful functionality to that python-based parser I've been using to collect logs on my server. Probably not, though; I'd probably be more likely to figure out how to port the thing to either g++/libstdc++/libc or mono and run off of dumped logs, for whatever good anyone else found that.
            Kumei, pickpocket of Midgardsormr(Bastok Rank 10)
            DRK99,DNC91,THF90
            Alchemy 72, Smithing 51, Goldsmithing 48, Leathercraft 23, Fishing 20
            Koren, San d'Orian Adv.(Rank 10)
            WHM95,BLM90,SMN85,RDM82,SCH49
            Woodworking 29,Cooking 20
            All celestials(Trial-Size), Fenrir, Diabolos, Alexander, Odin
            Myrna, Windurstian Merchant
            Clothcraft 24
            Nyamohrreh, Windurstian Adv.(Rank 6)
            BST90,WHM56,DNC45

Comment

Off topic but does SE allow the use of parsers? I use the windower built into FFXI if they are safe to use does anyone know one that will work with that?

Comment

The only parser I can find is Spyle's - does anyone have an opinion on this one? Provide a link to a good parser? Thanks.
                FFXIV Balmung Server
                Tenro Matashi
                PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

Working...
                X