AGI Gear for SATA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGI Gear for SATA

Would you want to drop any DEX to get more AGI for SATA? I know DEX is a modifier for VB, so DEX>AGI for SATA+WS, but for a straight up SATA (no WS) is DEX or AGI better than the other? I ask, because in my old gear build I dropped some DEX to add some AGI, but now that I look at it, that might be a silly thing to do. Thanks again for any input!
    FFXIV Balmung Server
    Tenro Matashi
    PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Re: AGI Gear for SATA

They're the same.

Comment

Yeah, they're the same. However, if you're not at the point where you're swapping a bunch of gear in and out I'd give a point of dex more value than a point of agility since it dex improves your regular melee accuracy and crit rate as well.

Comment

Oh, I am swapping. I have a TP Build set, a SA set, a SATA set and a Pulling set.
        FFXIV Balmung Server
        Tenro Matashi
        PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

I realise this is a bit of a hijack, but it's related too, and I hope Armando knows the answer to this one..

Using Thf AF Hands +1, when does Agi start to outweigh Str/Dex on TADE's/TASB's?

I'm hugely confused by what is optimum with those gloves now. ; ;
          Last edited by Spinnthrift; 09-11-2007, 11:54 AM. Reason: Typo of the massive variety. ; ;

Comment

Kinda hard to answer without any numbers but if it's 15% more AGI like Somepage says, they're probably best. If you can give me your stats (CHR included for DE) and what you'd use in its place it'd be easier to know.

Comment

Working...
            X