Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a DD yet?!?!

I think I love Harpe forever.

I think my very last party I played in before I took a break from FFXI - I was using THF/WAR on Erucas @ Zaylom.

My Marksmanship = Capped, so I'd pull with acid bolts that landed quite frequently.
    And I was sincerely amazed at the damage that I was dishing out.
    Berserk + Double Attack + Triple Attack + Haste.
    And not to mention I was hitting 20-40 per hit, maxxing criticals of 70-90 w/def. down.

I'm certain that alot of LV 68+ THF will agree with me in saying the recent changes to dagger base damage is a beautiful thing.

So...Am I a DD now?
    "Vacation. Alienation. Japanamation. Manga. Kanga. Naked Lunch. Hawaiian punch!!"

Re: Am I a DD yet?!?!

Originally posted by Eauijhkuu View Post
    I'm certain that alot of LV 68+ THF will agree with me in saying the recent changes to dagger base damage is a beautiful thing.
    So...Am I a DD now?
    Thieves are pretty hax all througout their career

<.<

Just takes a bit of effort/cooperation
    Teh Jobs - 75- nin (I spend more time at 74 =P ) / 50-pld / 55-thf (currently leveling)/ 48-rdm / 43-war / 43-rng / 35-brd / 37-blm /34-whm / 20-sam / 16-mnk
    Teh crafts 81 Alchemy / 59 Woodcraft / 51 Cooking

Comment

Originally posted by Eauijhkuu View Post

So...Am I a DD now?

We wont ever beat damage from BLMs or a Ridill WAR, but with the recent changes and the right DoT setup I keep up with other major DD classes. So I would say we are more up to par these days.

With the changes to RNG and SAM this may change again... so well see where we stand after the last THF changes in December/January.

75 BLU | THF | PLD

Comment

Flies in mire get wrecked.
        That shit is like 75 75 80 triple attack crits 140140140 bam thf pulled hate bitchesssss

fk yes

Comment

Originally posted by 711rocks View Post
          That shit is like 75 75 80 triple attack crits 140140140 bam thf pulled hate bitchesssss
          /war and not stacking SA and TA? ...and Provoking every 30 seconds. >.>

J/k. Smart move, S-E, on making all the Aht Urgan merit party locales fliers.
          "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

Rofl I don't even remember typing that, I was high at the time.
            But yes with triple att, double att, berserk, warcry, att food, haste, rng attacks, and boosts from brd, smn, or cor, thf can pull hate without having to SA.
            Thf isn't the hardest hitting job, but the sheer (or is it shear?) number of swings/bolts adds up very fast.

fk yes

Comment

Bolts make us like gods.

The end.
              "Vacation. Alienation. Japanamation. Manga. Kanga. Naked Lunch. Hawaiian punch!!"

Comment

Rofl I don't even remember typing that, I was high at the time.
                No, really?

Comment

i like pulling hate as thf... it makes me feel like a ninja, only better cause i dont need voke >.>

Comment

a good NIN wont need to voke to get hate either. Friend of mine uses Walahra Turban, swift, dusk hands, fuma sune-ate, haidate, AF Body, suppano... The sheer amount of attacks he throws at the mob is amazing.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Originally posted by net.drifter View Post
                      We wont ever beat damage from BLMs or a Ridill WAR, but with the recent changes and the right DoT setup I keep up with other major DD classes. So I would say we are more up to par these days.

With the changes to RNG and SAM this may change again... so well see where we stand after the last THF changes in December/January.
                      This is all I wanna hear.

As long as I can be up to par with the main DD of the game, then that's all I ask.

whoooo

Comment

Working...
                      X