X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thf without nin sub

Brutal Earring for DA

Here's a fun one though:
    homan+Brutal +Capped Triple+blau + mercurial kris = abusing tp totally. for WS PT.
    Weeee of Kujata(Main)
    PLD 75
    Ninja 75
    RDM 75
    THF: 75
    RNG: 75
    BST: 75
    BLM: 70
    Mule1
    BLM: 75
    Mule2
    THF: 71
    Heeeeeee(RL GF):
    Mnk, BRD, WAR ,BLM: 75
    Cooking: 96
    ClothCraft 94+5
    http://staronionbrigade.com/ My Blog

Fyi: No Excalibur or aegis(working on aegis) rest is legit ;o

Comment

I can't really say which sub I like the most. If you're like me, you want to bring a lot to the table. I like being whatever my party needs. So I have no problem playing /war or /nin. All in all, you can listen to what we have to say, but it all comes to how you want to play. If you just want to do one sub and not the other, then do it. You may or may not get more invites. You may have people look at you funny. But if you play to the best of your abilities, you'll do well.
      Peace is a dream flying on gossamer wings. You can surely attain peace. But, the only way is through the grave.

Comment

Well Lmnop, I appreciate that.

In general, I see that DRGs get fast TP, but I chalked that up to having bad SC partners, I wasnt relaly sure whether or not it was just a general fact. In my static during the AF levels, It was PLD RDM DRG THF BRD and (random Melee), with me main curing, and Often the DRg would get TP faster than our THF. I thought it was just our exceptional DRG, but our THF was elvaan, and he was still hitting for 0 damage, another point I forgot to put it.

I posted that early in the morning, so I forgot a few thing. ._.

I apoligize >.> And anyway, the only way for the THF to keep up with the DRG was for the TH to wear the SH and the DRG to use AF. I thought that was Ironic.

One main thing to consider is that a SC takes two people, so if you're out-TPing your partner, it's pointless. We all know that DRKs gain TP slow, and WARs gain TP fast, especially if the DRK is subbing THF and the WAR is abusing multi-proc weapons like Joyeuse and the unbalanced sub weaps like Maneater.

The WAR was at 100 before DRK got to 70, but that wasnt a bad DRK, he was quite good, it's just the nature of things.

The game was released with all jobs being equal in their own way: THFs even get a shield+ on their AF. . . . . Just like RDMs are the only mages to get Parry and Shield skill >.> (hint hint hint hint hint hint!!!!!!!!!!) when not even RNGs get those.

So a THF/WAR is viable, in many ways, with DA and TA being able to independantly proc consecuatively, they are still monsters. But unfortunately, the vast majority of the game isnt aware of these things, so gamers are Adamant about THF/NIN. The best thing to do would be to seek as a THF/NIN, and, upon invite, ask if you could sub WAR.
        The Tao of Ren
        FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
        Originally posted by Kaeko
        As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Working...
        X