Trial by vs Trial size and the warps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial by vs Trial size and the warps.

I recently leveled SMN after deciding I was gonna take all my jobs at least to 50. I was told not to do the Trial Size quests to get avatars since if you do the regular ones you can warp to the crystal. I can't figure out how to this yet. Currently I have Ifrit, Ramuh, Shiva, Garuda and Titan. Leviathan is on hold since I can't figure out how to get past the gate, I think I have part of the requirements. Do I need all 6 to get access to the warps? I searched wiki and came up empty. Do I need to be on SMN to be able to use it? Where do I have to go to use the warps? Please can some one provide details on this.

Thank you
    Shiva Server
    Crafting 60 all (Gold 55, Alchemy 90)
    Sandy Rank 10. Basty Rank 10. COP
    99<BLU><BLM><THF><WAR><NIN><WHM><DRK><RNG>
    95<SAM>><PLD>97
    75-90<MNK><CO905><DRG75><PUP77><BST76><BRD91><SCH85><RDM84><DNC75>
    <SMN80>

sigpic

Re: Trial by vs Trial size and the warps.

You have to have smn to 20 to warp to the crystal.
    you just talk/ trade to the fork people and they will warp you. Just make sure you don't do the trial sized battle and you'll be able to warp as much as you like. Sadly I didnt know this when I did mine. The lvl 20 fights are fun to do but the penalty is definately not worth the feeling of "yay me!" upon winning.

I think leviathan's crystal is near sea serpent grotto. doors there need beastcoins of different types to open. The maps on wiki tell you which one is needed.
    Anyways talk to the people who give you levi's fork and get the mini one and trade it to them to warp to his crystal once there enter the battlefield but selecting the high levelled fight.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Lil late to the party…as usual.

To use the warps you need to be Smn main, have enough city fame and talk to the quest NPC. Its been a while but I think he’ll offer you the mini-fork then give you the option to warp.

I think leviathan's crystal is near sea serpent grotto. doors there need beastcoins of different types to open. The maps on wiki tell you which one is needed.
      Anyways talk to the people who give you levi's fork and get the mini one and trade it to them to warp to his crystal once there enter the battlefield but selecting the high levelled fight.
      You need enter Den of Rancor via the paintbrush door in Temple of Uggy. Levi is in Den of Rancor, not SSG.

If you’re just getting Smn to 50 for sub purposes (or just for the hell of it) then it should be simple. If you want a fun/challegnign fight…do the lvl 20 fights. If you just want the avatars and move on once you hit 50, go fight the prime on probably any job. It’s borderline pointless to have the warps if you don’t plain on being high lvl smn.
      99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
      -Farsha (90) Completed!!
      -Verth (90) Completed!!
      -Guttler (95) Completed!
      -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
      -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
      -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Yes Romyro is correct. Funnily enough I was coming back here to update. last night I went on an avatar spree and realised Levi is one of the few I CAN warp to lol so it was t he first time I'd walked there lol.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Working...
        X