Summoner Mertis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summoner Mertis

I'm Really Stuck on what to Merit for my SMN. So far I've maxed out my Summoning Magic Skill, and my Avatar Physical Attack. I haven't gotten any Category 2 Magic Merits yet. My question is, should I go ahead and Merit Avatar Magic Attack and get the lvl 2 Pacts? Or should I lvl Avatar Physical ACC and forget the lvl 2 pacts. Looking for as many opinions as possible. Please help.

Re: Summoner Mertis

For group 1 merits, it depends on a few things. Do you have relic hands? Any of the 3 +skill Marduk pieces? Smn. earring? Oracle's Braconi? Nashira Crackows? Do you use Nether Blast a lot (will use Merit blood pacts?)? If you have a ton of +skill from merits and gear to push you over the well over the cap and use magical BPs a lot, then go with +MAtt. Otherwise just stick with +acc

For Group 2 merits, mileage will vary. At level 1, they are weaker than level 70 pacts and will always cost more. However, maxed to level 5 gives the pact an innate 160 TP to really boost the damage. Geocrush is also nice as its another form of stun with damage to go along with it. General consensus is, yes get them, but wait until you are done with everything else.
    sigpic
    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Working...
    X