Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys weren't kidding about finding a pt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys weren't kidding about finding a pt...

Hit 41 SMN 5 days ago. Haven't been able to find an exp pt since.

Oh well, it gives me time to do quests, tele-taxi, and level up crafting, I guess...

Re: You guys weren't kidding about finding a pt...

just some info... its not just hard for you but for a lot of people too.

lv. 40-55ish are the slowest levels ever. you're best bet is to just make your own pt if you see enough people are seeking. its ok if you have to wait on a couple slots to open up. people will understand.
    Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
    ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

You may want to consider soloing during your downtime as well. Its not as consistent or safe as an exp party but it can help fill the time while LFG.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

You could probably do the BLM trick as well and find a spot with BST pets to solo, I can't name the spots at that lvl off of the top of my head, though.
        Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Here's a guide to soloing with smn: http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.p...ts&q=28803&d=0
          It's old, but it's been updated and pretty much everything in it still applies. Bomb kiting as smn can give you experience at an equivalent rate to a standard party. 51 is recommended as a minimum so that you can get a free Carby, but in a few levels you might try bringing some yagudo drinks to Eldieme and practice the technique on Azers.
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

When you get a party, place a marker on the pt camp you're at. Then, if you haven't gotten many pt invites, form a party and lead your party to a camp since you now have markers on your map meaning you have camps to choose from.

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

If you're willing to heal, making a party is easy because your halfway there. Just find a tank and you're gold. If you're up for a different experience, most bsts are quite willing to duo.

Comment

oh yea, bsts are usually pretty opened to duoing. I even duoed with a brd once that was trying to solo. It was a pretty cool experience. Getting elegy on the mob and minuets made chaining even easier in toua.
                Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
                ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

When i used to douo at times it was either another Bst or a Smn. There is always options out there for you. Regular parties, bst parties, Smn parties or solo.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

You're having trouble with getting a party at 41? Odd... I got invites like mad from 35-50. I solo'd and did Carby burns on bombs for about 1/2 my exp for the 50's, though. Very fun experience.
                    RDM 75 - SMN 72 - WHM 37 - BLM 37 - DRK 37 -
                    Bastok Rank 10 Completed
                    Rise of the Zilart 16 "The Celestial Nexus"
                    Chains of Promathia 8 - 1 "Garden of Antiquity"
                    Treasures of Aht Urghan 13 "Lost Kingdom"

Comment

a friend of mine has been lfg as a 47 smn off and on for about a week now. as of yet she hasn't gotten a party.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

make parties! <- best advice you ever get.
                        [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

It's been getting harder and harder as of late to even make a pt. People are more impatient than ever and leave the pt even after only 15 minutes of looking for more members. A few times this past week we had 5 people and couldn't get that last person, and one person decides to bail and the rest just freak out and disband for no real reason...

Comment

Originally posted by HairdewX View Post
                            It's been getting harder and harder as of late to even make a pt. People are more impatient than ever and leave the pt even after only 15 minutes of looking for more members. A few times this past week we had 5 people and couldn't get that last person, and one person decides to bail and the rest just freak out and disband for no real reason...

Ahhhh your on ifrit /comfort people can be rash on ifrit, in my exp from leveling 3 jobs to 75 a 68 and most 40's. Just stick it out after 60 when alot of soloing happens.
                            [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X