Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys i love being a summoner but i might play as another job till summoner gets a fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guys i love being a summoner but i might play as another job till summoner gets a

Originally posted by pyromaniac View Post
    Actually a 75SMN can solo all the avatars trust me ive done it to much ;;;;; /cry But Free 10k^^
    Yeah I soloed Ifrit on Waters day once, got him to about 60% ish, but ran out since I hadnt gone in with the intention of fighting him heh. SO was vastly under prepped.
    It's Official Promathia Hates me....
    それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
    Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
    A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Re: Guys i love being a summoner but i might play as another job till summoner gets a

Originally posted by framerate View Post
      From today's POL:

Powerful mages with the ability to use their mana to call forth mighty avatars.
      Changes regarding summoning magic skill:
      1. Blood Pact recast time will now be based on the type of special attack used--healing/enhancing or damage dealing.
      2. Summoning magic skill may increase not only when summoning an avatar, but also while using Blood Pact.
      3. Blood Pact special attack bonuses may be earned while equipping items that give summoning skill bonuses.
      Please look forward to seeing these changes in the next version update!

I think I just found my reason to come back to this game after a month+ on hiatus. Thankfully, my summon magic skill isn't but maybe 10 skill levels off now. /dance
      "If you keep me waiting much longer, it damn well better be the end of the Galaxy." ~ Kaidan

~There's gonna come a day, and I can't wait to see your face...~

Comment

I just might leave Blue mage for a bit to play smn again. i missed teh job much but hated healing so much.

Comment

Re: Guys i love being a summoner but i might play as another job till summoner gets a fix

Originally posted by framerate View Post
          From today's POL:

Powerful mages with the ability to use their mana to call forth mighty avatars.
          Changes regarding summoning magic skill:
          1. Blood Pact recast time will now be based on the type of special attack used--healing/enhancing or damage dealing.
          2. Summoning magic skill may increase not only when summoning an avatar, but also while using Blood Pact.
          3. Blood Pact special attack bonuses may be earned while equipping items that give summoning skill bonuses.
          Please look forward to seeing these changes in the next version update!
          Very interesting. I haven't seen that POL message before. I may have been absent at the time. This is great information. ^^

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

Working...
          X