Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCH Relic, Group 2 information from Dec update (put it here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCH Relic, Group 2 information from Dec update (put it here)

Yeah, they're targetable, I sometimes just have difficulty gauging the distance I have to be. Other jobs I'm more used to positioning myself due to the fixed radius of all buffs I do on COR and BRD (well, not so much BRD now, I guess) and I always have to mix in the self-targeting buffs like Stoneskin and Phalanx anyway.

Comment

Re: SCH Relic, Group 2 information from Dec update (put it here)

I forgot an even simpler method: accession voidstorm on everyone, then overwrite with aurorastorm on yourself (or the healer if it isn't you). Since you can only have one storm at a time, it should push the voidstorm off that person (and replace it with one that helps healing - even more if they have light obi).

Both methods will still leave the PLD under voidstorm if you have a PLD, though. I don't think that's likely to be too big a deal.
      Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
      RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
      All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

Working...
      X