Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, who is going to be a Scholar the first day? (Just trying or new main)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So, who is going to be a Scholar the first day? (Just trying or new main)

Originally posted by WishMaster3K View Post
    The Jungles were fun for me also.
    My enspells did more than my melee.
    I thought I was cool with a Centurion's Sword and stuff. Little did I know that I wasn't cool at all.
    You were cool, man. You're still cool. :D
    There will be cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Pteryx View Post
      Yes, RDM is a bait and switch job -- but once upon a time, that "switch" was to enfeebler. My thought when I noticed this was, "Wait -- enfeebles actually work in this game?! Cool!" -- Pteryx
      Lol i know this is like the only FF game that enfeebles actually work in

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp3 View Post
        Lol i know this is like the only FF game that enfeebles actually work in
        I've been playing through FFT now that it's on the psp (I never finished it before) and a small, secret part of me was hoping that DNC would have totally game breaking enfeebles.

Just a little.

Comment

The only time I get to use Enfeebles is when I solo.
          The Tao of Ren
          FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
          Originally posted by Kaeko
          As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ioshua View Post
            I've been playing through FFT now that it's on the psp (I never finished it before) and a small, secret part of me was hoping that DNC would have totally game breaking enfeebles.
            Just a little.
            It's pretty awesome how Umbra only seems to work when you're facing the mob... and even then only works a tiny fraction of the time!
            There will be cake.

Comment

Working...
            X