Hagun or KO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hagun or KO?

Pallas bracelets are dirty cheap (9k on Seraph) for +9 STR, great for Y/G/K (maybe not so hot for Rana though with the -5 DEX)

Fourth Shuhz (or w/e it is) are also a nice, cheap (well, it does cost a good chunk of AN) +3 STR boots.

How do you not have a chivalrous chain? Good for TP and WS (though you have a PCC so only WS in your case)
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Rutter Sabatons are helping me alot on WS dmg... +3 Str, +5 Attk, +? Vit, +2% Slow. They have a pretty decent droprate (50% I think) and the fight is a bit fun duo'n Dnc + Thf. It's a Bugbear NM in Newton M. and Flying Hip Press can wreck you if you aren't careful to be above 680HP or so. As DNC I had to have Fan Dance on to null some of the dmg. Air Tanks for popping the NM can be gotten in Bibiki Bay off the Goblin Blaggers (sp?) or bought from Bazaars/shouted for.

Really pretty nice boots.
      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

I completly brain farted on Chiv chain >< thanks so much Mal ^^

Comment

If you have access to Sea you could start working on one of the gorgets. Other than the cost of the chip and finding some help on the UFO organs they're free and superior to Chiv Chain for weapon skill macro gear.

Comment

Yeah forgot about those. Specifically, you'll want Snow or Breeze for Y/G/Rana & Light or Fire for Kasha.
            sigpic

Comment

UFO {party} {Can I have it?}

... haven't seen too many shouts on that. I need me some Yovra vitals.

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

>.> better start leveling SCH then :D
                sigpic

Comment

{Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass}

Comment

Working...
                  X