Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New RDM on the block

Originally posted by Karinya View Post
    I think your comparison is a bit unfair; if you're counting three pieces of Yigit at 0 there's no reason that melee can't earn their chiv chain, for example. (Or, depending on job, ditch the dusk ledelsens for amir boots.)
    Well, I don't know if it's as much 'unfair' as 'incomplete' and didn't-spend-hours-on-it. lol.

I guess can change to Devotee's Mitts (4k) instead Yigit Gages for MND use, and substitute whatever for nuke use. Legs can be skipped altogether, since it's mainly hMP+2 (and Convert piece). Won't really alter the resultings all that much.

Not sure about feet for nuking set, though; probably Wise Pigaches (30k gil) , or Cobra Unit Crackows (50k-75k AN).

Originally posted by Karinya View Post
    If you do Assault for the Assault pieces and camp the spider torque, you could have a reasonably effective RDM set pretty darn cheap.
    Spider Torque camping seemed like a never-ending nightmare for me. I'd recommend any RDM with any way of making gil to just buy it--I know I did. Even farming silk thread was beter than camping that...

My precious Assault Points do not get spent on AH buyable gear--need them for Salvage.
    Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
    yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
    Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
    leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

For realz that spider torque makes me wanna punch babies. I'll almost say 90% of a servers supply of Spider Torques come from people on the way to King Vingeroon, or quicksand caves, or some other related area, and they end up saying "ahh screw it, i'll kill it and walk". Because if you camp it it almost is guarunteed not to drop. Ever.

Comment

from my experience lots of mp> balance of mp & stats is merit parties where you are camping bird since you dont cast any magic against them. only magic you cast is Cure's, haste, refresh. (the most common anyways) ya plus mnd will help with cures but with light staff and capped healing magic I dont see much improvement.

just my 2 cents on things

Comment

Working...
        X