Comment

Re: Enhancing Sword

i hope he means me

im @ what 10 now, its going good

sig courtesy tgm
      retired -08

Comment

Why is it that I believe less than 1% of what MrMageo says? This thread has made him from incredulous to oblivious to everything.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

because i mean less than 1% of what I say? or because you are less than 99% more naive then me. Or is it because I am 1% better off than you. Maybe it's because im 99% correct in what I say. But 1% of you dont bother to look into it yourselves. Hopefully by the end of the week im 99% of the communities ignore list, because I would care with about 1% of my caring ability. Im not here to make friends, nor to share information with you, I am 99% confident I am better than you, and 1% of the time my confidence is wrong.

sig courtesy tgm
          retired -08

Comment

Originally posted by MrMageo View Post
            Im not here to make friends, nor to share information with you, I am 99% confident I am better than you, and 1% of the time my confidence is wrong.
            Keep thinking that. I'm surprised you've lasted here this long.

And another thing, if you get really hyped up over criticism from this forum ( which 99% of the time you do ), you've got issues. I would quit Final Fantasy right now, get some fresh air and go to a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMageo View Post
              because i mean less than 1% of what I say? or because you are less than 99% more naive then me. Or is it because I am 1% better off than you. Maybe it's because im 99% correct in what I say. But 1% of you dont bother to look into it yourselves. Hopefully by the end of the week im 99% of the communities ignore list, because I would care with about 1% of my caring ability. Im not here to make friends, nor to share information with you, I am 99% confident I am better than you, and 1% of the time my confidence is wrong.
              Actually its cause you're 99% inconsistent, 99% unable to fully grasp others posts and 99% just plain trolling now.
              Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Request for a lock. This thread has turned to shit, all thanks to our good friend MrMageo.

Comment

oh dont worry ice mage will come by at some point realise i have some factual process to my point and shut it down like he did to my melee thread, cant have anybody that knows something or can get something outside of him, wait till my next post when I tell everyone how to make mad gil.

sig courtesy tgm
                  retired -08

Comment

That's not how it happened at all. God, you are so ridiculously arrogant and just plain wrong that it's laughable.

Comment

acctually murph that is how it happened, I wrote up a nice little detailed article about which spells worked which didnt, how to do it, how to judge which spells could work with which delay, offered a delay chart, etc. Everything you need to know on how to make it work. Ice Mage then pulled the plug on the basis i couldnt prove my point, claiming using SS wasnt enough. (However they were enough to prove it wrong?) I offered all the tools to do it with and the thread got closed, thats how it went down murph. Of course you were probably offering you 2 cent 5 word lines that dont mean anything the entire time to understand that.

sig courtesy tgm
                      retired -08

Comment

You haven't written up a nice little detailed article in your entire time at this site. You've written a lot of words, but none of them were nice or very detailed.
                        Last edited by Murphie; 03-27-2008, 06:24 PM. Reason: quality > quantity!

Comment

Mageo, your biggest problem is yourself--not Icemage.

If anything, Icemage did you a favor by closing that thread so people would stop comment more on your idiocy there.

Calling for closing the thread. OP's got his answers; it's all Mageo now, and that's just not a pleasant topic.
                          Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
                          yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
                          Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
                          leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

How about this, everyone. The next time Mageo drops his brand of idiocy into someone else's thread, just report him, and don't reply. Maybe the mods could split his post off into his own special topic, then, and the perfectly innocent OP of threads like this can get the answers they are looking for.

Comment

wow you know this thread started off nice and informative. anyway ty all for the info on enhancing Sword.
                              Dahc Ramuh server
                              San D'Oria Rank 6
                              RDM 68 WHM 38 BLM 22 PLD 35 SAM 15 NIN 15 WAR 10 BST 34 THF 15 MNK 10 SMN 10 DRK 10 DRG 14 BRD 15 PUP 12 COR 10 RNG 10 BLU 19 DNC 20 SCH 15

Comment

Since the question has been asked and answered, I believe I agree with the sentiments posted. This thread has run its course.

CLOSED.

Icemage
                                FFXIOnline Forum Super Moderator

Comment

Working...
                                X