mentor plz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mentor plz...

im new to this game...im a red mage in bastok on the diabolos server...i was just wondering if anyone out there would help teach me the do's and dont's to being a red mage. And help me get some spells, weapons, and armor...will any one help me...my name is Sithis and if u wish to help me im in bastok mines...thank you

Re: mentor plz...

A little reading goes a long way.

Check out the Red Mage Index megapost in this forum:

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/red...age-index.html

Everything you ever wanted to know about Red Mage but were afraid to ask.

P.S. By the way, asking for handouts is not a good way to go about getting into FFXI. It's usually a quick ticket for a miserable experience in-game, which causes a lot of people to quit.

Icemage

Comment

I agree Icemage, Reading goes a long way .......... and asking for a handout on my server or my LS would earn you a one way ticket to the B-list. Asking for a PL and asking for someone to give you stuff is a sure way to piss ppl off. When I meet new ppl and offer my assitance Iprefre to teach you how to play, how to earn gil, how to farm, how to synth and stuff of the like rather than PL or give you gil....... gil not easy to come by with out work. You know the old saying .... give a man a fish , feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Same in the game to me.

If you like handouts FFXI not the game for you....... should have tried WOW
      Dahc Ramuh server
      San D'Oria Rank 6
      RDM 68 WHM 38 BLM 22 PLD 35 SAM 15 NIN 15 WAR 10 BST 34 THF 15 MNK 10 SMN 10 DRK 10 DRG 14 BRD 15 PUP 12 COR 10 RNG 10 BLU 19 DNC 20 SCH 15

Comment

Considering the join date... and the name.

Could it be a prank from a forum member wanting to have a good laugh in case we flamed the newbie or something?

About the reading part, considering how much text is involved in games like this one it's still surprising seeing people trying to skip reading the manual or the suggested links in a forum.

But then again a lot of people out there just skip the cutscenes (and all the reading that implies)... only to complain afterwards because there isn't a red dot on the map telling them where to go next.
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Working...
        X