Random Qs for you older RDMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Random Qs for you older RDMs

ya i generally only go dia,slow, and a blind 2 ocassionally in the colibri parties. But i prefer to go /BLM and occaisionally /DNC, (no real reason its just what ive always done). I can over right slow with haste and usually only dia the mobs to wake them up before the party moves to kill them, so it hits me 95% of the time first.

sig courtesy tgm
    retired -08

Comment

Originally posted by MrMageo View Post
      usually only dia the mobs to wake them up before the party moves to kill them, so it hits me 95% of the time first.
      Don't need a RDM to wake up critters, if it's a full throttle merit party on Greater Colibri.

The first provoker would disengage before critter is dead after the DDs start WS'ing, and start working on the next Colibri--that will wake it up. The rest of DDs would point themselves in the right direction so they auto-target the next bird after the current one is done, and run to it with weapons still drawn.

Just land the Dia II after the tank provokes and engages, but before the DD's start flailing away, and it's fine.

Dia before Provoke and the bird will probably go chase after the poor BRD--you don't want your BRD to call GM on you for MPK, do you?
      Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
      yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
      Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
      leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

I always sleep the Birds regardless of puller, I feel safer with sleep 2, so if he comes at anyone its me >.>, another saftey net for myself easier to worry about me then a BRD who may be off pulling.

sig courtesy tgm
        retired -08

Comment

I went for the Royal Guard's Fleuret, but then my sword skill was fairly behind at that level and I was going to Kuftal with one of my shell's PLD so I needed all the cheap Accuracy I could get.

Comment

Working...
          X