• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taskmage
    replied
    Re: rdm as DD?

Originally posted by Judoh View Post
    Why would anyone lie about an outdated game.
    I dunno. Why would someone register on a forum for a game they quit five years ago to brag about using abilities that didn't exist yet on outdated content that nobody gives a crap about anymore in a thread that died three years ago? These pressing questions we may never learn the answers to.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Obtw, [/thread]

Leave a comment:

• Yellow Mage
    replied

Judoh, see here. It is relevant to your interests.

Leave a comment:

• Judoh
    replied

Heh typos typos. Really guys. All you have to do is google Judoh ffxi and stuff about my character from Midgard pops up. Grow up And get laid guys. Why would anyone lie about an outdated game.
    Last edited by Judoh; 10-11-2011, 06:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Taskmage
    replied

Nice catch with composure. Also Death Blossom didn't exist until 2008.

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

(╯°□°)╯Y U NO TELL TRUTH?!?

Leave a comment:

• Murphie
    replied

Lol this was my first post ever dude. So I guess if I'm trolling, it would be since 2011. I love how you guys attack a person that calls you wrong and has done it. If you cant do it or haven't seen it, it just means that. YOU can't do it and I guess this forum is only full of trolls now and I will leave your bridge alone.
    You said you quit in 2006, but Composure didn't exist then. So, trollin'

Leave a comment:

• Raydeus
    replied

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
    I will say, this thread is all about the nostalgia for me. So many posters who are no longer here!
    Good times, but they are gone now. And all that remains is... Yggy...

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

Lol this was my first post ever dude. So I guess if I'm trolling, it would be since 2011. I love how you guys attack a person that calls you wrong and has done it. If you cant do it or haven't seen it, it just means that. YOU can't do it and I guess this forum is only full of trolls now and I will leave your bridge alone.
    We don't attack people who "have done it". We attack people who parade themselves into our forum and immediately try to wave their internet penis at us. You parsed something? Good for you, kiddo. It's been argued in many more forums than this one that RDM should be a front line job and the resounding response is... mixed. 99% of people say no... that RDM is and always will be a backline job with the ability to solo stuff if properly skilled... and that's cool. The other 1%... which includes you btw... say "RAWRBLGARBLERDMFOREVERICANDOANYTHING" and probably got the idea from reading 8bit theater and taking to far too seriously.

Also... you have it backwards. This bridge is owned and operated by the local 1337 Billy Goat Union.

Leave a comment:

• Judoh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Yellow Mage
    replied

Well we did not have any problems with haste since, with composure,
    I quit June of 2006
    I stopped reading right there.

Leave a comment:

• Yygdrasil
    replied

Judoh: Trollin' RDM on Forumz since 2006.

I especially liked the little bit about "FRST BLUE EVAR". That was a nice touch. I bet you had all the spells within 3 hours, right? Because you're effing awesome like that.

Leave a comment:

• Murphie
    replied

Um, nice trollin.

Leave a comment:

• Judoh
    replied

Well we did not have any problems with haste since, with composure, you only needed to cast haste after 2-3 mobs on yourself and only the nin needed haste, since blu had their own that they preferred because of its duration.

I wasn't neglecting anything my role needed to do in the group negative nelly. Nin needed to do blind for aggro and what else would I have needed to cast that the nin couldn't do faster, if need be, for less than a 30 sec fight? Back in the day I was near, if not the best rdm in Midgard. Messing around as a DD in an exp pt was just for fun and most of the time I solo chain 5'd imps/flies/toads. It turned out to be doable once you get the gear, WS, and personal skills. If that blu Anoat is still around, I hope he can remember and confirm this.

I do admit though, there are a lot of baddies that can't pull this off and it's not for the feint of heart, like Yellow Mage over here. You should not be searching as a DD, only do it with people you know but also be aware of your own skill and numbers, don't waste other people's time.
    Last edited by Judoh; 10-11-2011, 05:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Murphie
    replied

I will say, this thread is all about the nostalgia for me. So many posters who are no longer here!

Leave a comment:

• Taskmage
    replied

If this was a troll, which I'm not necessarily assuming it is, it was an exceptionally skilled troll.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X