Clear All

• Re: rdm as DD?

Originally posted by Judoh View Post
    Well we did not have any problems with haste since, with composure,
    I quit June of 2006
    I stopped reading right there.
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

Lol this was my first post ever dude. So I guess if I'm trolling, it would be since 2011. I love how you guys attack a person that calls you wrong and has done it. If you cant do it or haven't seen it, it just means that. YOU can't do it and I guess this forum is only full of trolls now and I will leave your bridge alone.

Comment

Lol this was my first post ever dude. So I guess if I'm trolling, it would be since 2011. I love how you guys attack a person that calls you wrong and has done it. If you cant do it or haven't seen it, it just means that. YOU can't do it and I guess this forum is only full of trolls now and I will leave your bridge alone.
        We don't attack people who "have done it". We attack people who parade themselves into our forum and immediately try to wave their internet penis at us. You parsed something? Good for you, kiddo. It's been argued in many more forums than this one that RDM should be a front line job and the resounding response is... mixed. 99% of people say no... that RDM is and always will be a backline job with the ability to solo stuff if properly skilled... and that's cool. The other 1%... which includes you btw... say "RAWRBLGARBLERDMFOREVERICANDOANYTHING" and probably got the idea from reading 8bit theater and taking to far too seriously.

Also... you have it backwards. This bridge is owned and operated by the local 1337 Billy Goat Union.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
          I will say, this thread is all about the nostalgia for me. So many posters who are no longer here!
          Good times, but they are gone now. And all that remains is... Yggy...
          sigpic
          "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
          Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

You said you quit in 2006, but Composure didn't exist then. So, trollin'

Comment

(╯°□°)╯Y U NO TELL TRUTH?!?

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
              99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
              99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Nice catch with composure. Also Death Blossom didn't exist until 2008.
                lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Heh typos typos. Really guys. All you have to do is google Judoh ffxi and stuff about my character from Midgard pops up. Grow up And get laid guys. Why would anyone lie about an outdated game.
                  Last edited by Judoh; 10-11-2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Judoh, see here. It is relevant to your interests.
                    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                    Matthew 16:15

Comment

Why would anyone lie about an outdated game.
                      I dunno. Why would someone register on a forum for a game they quit five years ago to brag about using abilities that didn't exist yet on outdated content that nobody gives a crap about anymore in a thread that died three years ago? These pressing questions we may never learn the answers to.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Obtw, [/thread]
                      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
                      X