Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: +MND/INT vs +Enfeeb Skill

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
    If you're from Windurst, there are also the Master Caster Bracelets, which are godly for landing enfeebles. You'd need Rank 8 to get them and the +7 to enfeebling, elemental and Dark magic is only in effect for your nation's conquested zones, but its great for those situations.
    Not really. They used to be awesome, but now it's rare to have a party where you can use them. I was finally able to get mine not long before ToAU was released, I was able to use them for levels 68-70 and then never again.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

{Expeditionary Force}?

Comment

MCBs are still awesome, just not as widely applicable. They're always on in dynamis, and you can often use them on things like KSNMs and Fenrir. I them in those situations. It's just rather disappointing that you can pretty much never use them in exp anymore.
        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
          {Expeditionary Force}?
          I tried to get an LS going for doing EF with the idea that it could grow to other related activities.

No one ever showed up.

I should probably just throw the thing away since it seems that no one ever wants to try them.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
            I tried to get an LS going for doing EF with the idea that it could grow to other related activities.

No one ever showed up.

I should probably just throw the thing away since it seems that no one ever wants to try them.
            I haven't participated (or heard of anyone else participating either) in an EF since early '04. :/

Comment

Probably once every 3 months I'll come across people doing that.
              I have never done it myself... nor heard of any friends who have done it.
              There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
              but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
              transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I really would like to. Then again, I would like to finnish CoP, do Dynamis and well, stuff in general.

I'd even try to do a Ecowarrior.

loose

Comment

Wow, havent revisited for a bit and there are a ton of replies.

Here is my take on it, which the same as Sab's:

Currently my macro set is:

Dia/Slow/Para/Blind/Poison/Bio/Dispel/Silence/Drain/Sh*t

All the ones that need potency to proc have my full MND/INT set, the others that are stick or not stick are +Skill.

Maybe Ill try out +skill on all to see if I see a noticeable increase in Proc rate.

omgwtf, I have been using Mushpots since early 50's - I think mhurron suggested it somewhere and they are godly. Great 3 hr as well. Never leave my MH without one.

As it stands, I think my success rate without +skill from torque is around 90% easy.

I think I am going to have to re-work my macros now anyway, seeming as I have run out of slots for gear :/ I did consolidate my macros to swap in gear and cast all in one, but Im having to leave a few pieces out...not good.

Comment

Working...
                  X