Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 DMG Barrage , 54 Slug Shot , 31 critical hit! After the Update (( Screenshots ))

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 DMG Barrage , 54 Slug Shot , 31 critical hit! After the Update (( Screenshots ))

Check Rng's DMG after the update >

:confused:
    Attached Files

Re: 2 DMG Barrage , 54 Slug Shot , 31 critical hit! After the Update (( Screenshots

wth? was he point-blank or something? no way should he be doing that little damage.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Re: 2 DMG Barrage , 54 Slug Shot , 31 critical hit! After the Update (( Screenshots ))

How many threads like this are we going to get?
      RDM75| DRG75

Comment

Re: 2 DMG Barrage , 54 Slug Shot , 31 critical hit! After the Update (( Screenshots

how many stupid replies are you going to post?

and its genbu.... I was happy to see 40 damage normal shots pre patch anyways so I'm not expecting much.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyphere
          How many threads like this are we going to get?
          I agree. Maybe I should start posting pics of me doing SATA from the side of the mob, and showing my shit-tastic damage. you've got to LEARN to POSITION yourself with respect to the mob. Also, take a hint from melees: if the mob uses stoneskin or defense boost, wait for a dispel before attacking further or WS'ing ><. /sigh it's amazing how SOME(not all) RNGs never even used to pay attention to this pre-update.

::mob uses stoneskin/defense boost:: "ALL OUT BRZK GUYS LOLZ, SLUGSHOTZ COMING UP WATCH ME OUTDMG EVERY1" ... "hay guyz, looks at my dmg, its so low I think I will pst this on ffxionline.com"
          Typho - Elvaan - San d'Oria - Rank 10 - Titan

THF - 75 | RNG - 55 | NIN - 38 | WAR - 27 | WHM - 20 | SAM - 16 | MNK - 14 | BLM - 10

Comment

Re: 2 DMG Barrage , 54 Slug Shot , 31 critical hit! After the Update (( Screenshots ))

Well considering that there used to be bunches of Drk threads need powering up and Drg need to power up x2... they're quiet now...so it sorta evens out.
            Last edited by kuu; 07-22-2005, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Yeah but why did they have to go and nerf a job? Everyone was happy the way it was, but, here comes big S.E. f^cking everyone over because they want to make it more of a challenge. If you wanted to make it more a challenge, then make it so that you can manually aim you weapon, that would be awesome. Instead of taking 1/4 of a fight to deside on a damn place to stand.
              In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
              And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
              Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
              Yeah, It’s true.
              It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

I agree with you 110%. I don't think that they should have nerfed this job, but denying it isn't going to do anything, nor is posting shitty damage at up close range. If you look closely at these pics, this damage was so uberly SHITTY, because he was within range of melee swings.

See "Rettahdam misses Genbu," in that first shot? If that was a ranged attack, it would have said something like "Rettahdam's ranged attack misses." So, this kind of pic really isn't helping us see what kind of damage RNG can do on Genbu post patch. It's only showing what the least skilled RNG can do post patch.
                Last edited by ibroyles; 07-22-2005, 09:16 PM.
                Typho - Elvaan - San d'Oria - Rank 10 - Titan

THF - 75 | RNG - 55 | NIN - 38 | WAR - 27 | WHM - 20 | SAM - 16 | MNK - 14 | BLM - 10

Comment

well, as already stated, rng sucked on genbu anyways pre-patch
                  blm on genbu

Comment

that is wacked..the dmg lol

Take The quiz yourself!

(' ω ` *)

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree you can't expect much out of your damage if you are going to stand so close that you are still meleeing. As evident in the first of those images were you missed a non-ranged attack.

Double Post Edited:
                      Seriously though the number of these threads being started is starting to go overboard..
                      Last edited by Macht; 07-28-2005, 12:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

meleeing during a god fight = stupid..but with the new updating you want higher dmg? you need ta get close to them =(

Take The quiz yourself!

(' ω ` *)

Comment

Closing this thread, if you like to keep complaining do it on your original thread.

98 dmg sidwinder 48 dmg EES!! Check it after the update

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Working...
                          X