This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New something aketon

Saw a rng wearing some new aketon I had never seen before. Its lvl 59 I believe and rng only. It had r.atk +7 and enmity -2. Its rare/ex and I was wondering a cpl things.
    1. Where did this come from? I'm guessing its from an ENM but thats pure speculation.
    2. Why would they be wearing this? Its a higher lvl than rng af, just to be different? Or is the r. atk preferable to the r. acc af gives? I realize it really depends on setup (especially now with the suhis) but I havent seen any others that I've noticed and I haven't seen anyone mention them here so I thought I'd see what the overall opinion was.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Shikaree Aketon

Comment

thanks

EDIT: man i was WAY off on lvl
      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Re: New something aketon

Yeah, crappy thing about that is you need to have a piece of af armor to get the aketon, which isn't possible til 2 lvls after you're able to equip it. so if you're lvl'n rng as your secondary and have another job with af already, then it'd work out. kinda screws us rng mains tho cuz we can't use it for the full 4 lvls before rng af body replaces it. I'm still gonna get it after i get 52 tho with my first af piece. Least I think it only requires one. know you can't get it with af weapon.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
        SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Its not really for leveling, though it obviously can be. It was designed more for people who have a high level job and no equipment for the capped CoP areas.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Nvm, correction. Just realized rng af body=58. So this would be killer for 52-58. Looks badass too.

Plus the +7 ratk is more appealing to me than the +3 racc I get from noct +1 since with my static brd, squid sushi and natural mithra agi, I rarely miss.
            Last edited by Intensity; 07-08-2005, 11:52 AM.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
            SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by 1nt3ns1ty
              Yeah, crappy thing about that is you need to have a piece of af armor to get the aketon, which isn't possible til 2 lvls after you're able to equip it. so if you're lvl'n rng as your secondary and have another job with af already, then it'd work out. kinda screws us rng mains tho cuz we can't use it for the full 4 lvls before rng af body replaces it. I'm still gonna get it after i get 52 tho with my first af piece. Least I think it only requires one. know you can't get it with af weapon.
              Still the AF Body for RNG is lv. 58 so you get at least 6 levels out of that gear which isn't too bad.

Double Post Edited:
              LOL, damn I really should refresh before I do a post on old pages I leave up :p

Double Post Edited:
              Oh and the body part for the noct I never really liked I still think the Brigadine is better choice.
              Last edited by Macht; 07-08-2005, 12:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

too bad i'm not a rng, i'd try to get it, maybe i could go after the blm one lol

Comment

Working...
                X