Question about attachments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about attachments!

Hello there! im new to these forums and i have two questions for the experienced pup's out there

I am planning on making a PUP for duo play...im thinking PUP/WAR. That being said i know i want my auto pet to be the RDM type so stormwaker frame and head so he can nuke and heal me when needed. My brother who is gonna be duoing with me is gonna be a bst/whm and hopefully ill be tanking most of the time. My question is..would the vendor bought attachments be good enough for me until like 60? and what type of attachments would i be wanting for my auto pet set up?

Re: Question about attachments!

Shock Absorber - For if it takes hate from curing you (need to use an earth Maneuver to trigger this though)
    Accelerator - enhance evasion
    Stealth Screen - Lower Enmity
    Auto-Repair Kit - if it does take damage, a light man. will help it regen
    Damage Gauge - Alters the HP thresholds at which your automaton will cure you
    Mana Converter - a different convert than RDM's but i find it useful
    Mana Tank - More MP

And toss whatever else seems appropriate to you.

Automaton Attachments - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more

There is also a forum for PUPs on the wiki forums as well.. but i wont link there because i'm not sure if thats against the rules here.
    (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
    sigpic

Comment

I thank you very much for your reply! However do you know how long those attachments would last me for? unless i plan on changing my auto pet set up i shouldnt need to buy anymore attachments correct?

Comment

Once you add attachments to your automaton, they stay on there. You can swap out attachments as much as you want. Attachments to your Automaton are the equivalant of Equipment for Your Character, you can change them as much as you want (As long is it is deactivated at the moment) You will eventually want more than that to play around with different stuff, but those will last you for a bit i'd say
        (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks alot

Comment

Working...
          X