Pup pets lack any defense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pup pets lack any defense?

I am wondering this because at lv 9 vs a even match, it hits me for 7 to 9 damage, but hits my harlequin frame for 25-30, what is going on here?

Re: Pup pets lack any defense?

Do you have your Earth attachments on? Armor Plate I and II and Shock Absorber are must haves.

I can't find a reference for any actual values for it, but it is low.

Comment

A puppetmaster's pet lacks good defense, yes. That's why it's your job to "protect" it by being the tank (the one who takes the hits for the party). As a pup, you'll be an evasion tank for your pet (make sure to get as many evasion gears as you can along with gear that will boost your dmg). Your puppetmaster is average and your pet is strong, yet has a very weak defense. You have attachments that can help you with that as well. Other pet jobs (such as Summoner and Beastmaster) have pets that have a higher defense in which their pet tanks for them in solo situations. The Summoner has weak damage and weak defense, but it's pet has high damage (compared to the Summoner) and high defense. The Beastmaster, from what I've seen and read about, is average while the pet has high melee damage and high defense.

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
        Do you have your Earth attachments on? Armor Plate I and II and Shock Absorber are must haves.

I can't find a reference for any actual values for it, but it is low.
        I feel that this is the problem, really. I remember saying that for me when I leveled from 1-10 hate usually bounced back and forth between me and my automaton, and that worked out fine. At higher levels and in parties you do need to be more protective of your automaton, but from 1-10 you shouldn't be having problems as long as you have the appropriate attachments and make use of them.

Comment

Working...
        X