Automaton Skillchain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automaton Skillchain?

I have a question. Reading about the Inhibitor attachment, it says that if your TP is over 90% then your automaton will be forced to save it's TP until a party member uses a weapon skill it can skillchain with. But I'm curious, if there are two Puppetmasters in one party and one automaton uses a TP move, will the other try to skillchain with it, if possible? (Assume that not both automatons have the Inhibitor equipped or not both Puppetmasters have over 90% TP.)

Re: Automaton Skillchain?

I don't think the automaton's WS can SC with another automaton WS.

Like Slapstick > Slapstick = Impaction (which I made up).

So yeah, I don't think the can SC with each other anyway. As far as using their WS because of the other automaton doing it (since the Inhibitor allows you to use a WS after someone else like you said), I honestly do not know. Sorry that I couldn't help any further.

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

The Valoredge and Sharpshot have a few SkillChains together. I can make a full list of them another day.

I will go test them all with my friend. It is what I do all day anyway, test things.
      Nagasaki - Odin - 75 Puppetmaster

Comment

Thanks for that. Let me know how it turns out.

Comment

Ws is ws, ws from other pl, npc's or puppets it doesn´t matter, they´ll do sc with them

Comment

Working...
          X