ok i have a Prob. got rng frame last where to skillup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i have a Prob. got rng frame last where to skillup

ok i got my SS Frame to 105/151 i dont know where to skill up. I was at the jungles but i get 1 skillup per 5 fights. I need a mob that i can hit that wont move. so something like worms ect.

Please help me out

Re: ok i have a Prob. got rng frame last where to skillup

http://monsters.ffxi-atlas.com/

Search for "worm".
    Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
    yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
    Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
    leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

lol i know but i want some experence from pups to see how they lved skill

Comment

i didnt get my ranger frame last but i dont have archery capped either. I am lvl 25 pup and my archery skill for my puppet is 60/75. Are there certain attachments that i can use to make it lvl up faster? I'm pretty sure i have the iportant 3, Scope, Drum Magazine, Accelator (mi not super rich to get other good attachments).

Comment

What level are you first of all. I am 75 and i mainly used my SoulReaver in parties when i leveled or my SoulSouther. so magic was capped fast between that and solo cures. When i capped my rng i did it on birds mainly. first at the level 50s in wajoum woodlands, then later in nyzul isle bird camp. took forever unlike magic of course but it went quicker than guard is going no ><. hope that helps.
          "To love is to live, and to let die. When chosen for eternity how shall I forsake it?"

Comment

Try this: 1st look up for the current lvl of your pup what the "Archery" skill cap for that lvl would be.

2nd. Use campisaurus site to determine where to lvl for your current lvl or the lvl of the skill cap you want to work towards. For example.. if you are lvl 50 and the skill cap for A+ in Archery is 153... then use campisaurus to tell you want mobs you need to fight at lvl 52 or lvl 55 so that you can work twrds the higher cap... however, if your lvl 50 but your skill is lvl 78, then you know lvl 153 skill cap is the cut off for lvl 50, then solo with your SS frame on mobs for lvl 50.

When you solo it doesn't have to be mobs that sit still... I solo'd with /nin sub to minimize dmg and used SS frame...got my skill into 200+ using this method. This becomes extremely dangerous as you reach the higher lvls because the mobs are so difficult solo and they tend to cause massive dmg to your SS frame if the dmg can't be mitigated.

Just my suggestion. Good luck!
            Lv 75 BLM, 75 SMN, 75 DRK, 75BRD, 75PUP, 70WHM, 70SCH
            Primary jobs **Animator +1**
            -----------------------------------------------------
            Lv 53 PLD, 37 WAR, 37 MNK, 37 THF, 34 RNG, 37 NIN, 24 BST, 37 SAM, 20 BLU, 5 COR, 4 DRG, 37 DNC, <-Secondary jobs
            LVL 66 CLOTHCRAFT, LVL 55 GOLDSMITHING

Comment

Working...
            X