Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a question answered some what soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a question answered some what soon.

Question about some things.

1. OverDrive 2hr. how exactly it work and what it do exactly?

2. Attachments that say this. Target Marker enhances accuracy against strong enemies

Now... what is considered a STRONG enemy?

3. Lastly, what do these do EXACTLY?

- Analyzer
    - Equalizer
    - Heat Seeker
    - Optical Fiber
    - Erase

I dont need a descirption just exactly what they do with your experiences.

thanks!
    Nagasaki - Odin - 75 Puppetmaster

Re: Need a question answered some what soon.

Also I heard people say the magic auto gets "Convert" When is this? When they get it?

My pup is level 35.

Comment

I've never played PUP and have no idea how the job in general works, but I read in Allakhazam that Overdrive makes every Maneuver work as a tier III/max power maneuver. Make of that what you will, and I hope it's helpful.

Comment

Thanks still need other answered.

Comment

Overdrive boost each maneuver up to max so 1 maneuver will act like 3. It also gives some haste (I think) and manafont.

When it says against strong enemies it means that it will work on mobs T or higher

Analyzer - really doesn't see any effect besides using shield bash more.

Equalizer - reduces dmg by the amount taken (don't have this one yet to say for sure)

Heat seeker - increases accuracy over time, the longer the fight the more accurate.

optic fiber - enhances the effects of other attachments making them more effective though it also seems to give quite of hate to the automaton.

erase - works just like the spell erase, can dispel most debuffs but will take off all maneuvers when used.

Automaton gets convert at lvl 1 with the mana converter attachments.
          Drg 75, Pup 75, War 37, Sam 37, Mnk 37, Rdm 41, Smn 18, whm 37
          Windurst Rank 10, CoP complete, Zilart Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Tule View Post
            Overdrive boost each maneuver up to max so 1 maneuver will act like 3. It also gives some haste (I think) and manafont.

When it says against strong enemies it means that it will work on mobs T or higher

Analyzer - really doesn't see any effect besides using shield bash more.

Equalizer - reduces dmg by the amount taken (don't have this one yet to say for sure)

Heat seeker - increases accuracy over time, the longer the fight the more accurate.

optic fiber - enhances the effects of other attachments making them more effective though it also seems to give quite of hate to the automaton.

erase - works just like the spell erase, can dispel most debuffs but will take off all maneuvers when used.

Automaton gets convert at lvl 1 with the mana converter attachments.
            Thanks. Now for Optic Fiber and Analyzer and Heat Seeker and such do I have to have one Manuever of its color activated to have its effect work? Or does it do it automaticly like the stat boosting attaches?

Comment

it does it automatically, maneuvers will just increase its effectiveness
              Drg 75, Pup 75, War 37, Sam 37, Mnk 37, Rdm 41, Smn 18, whm 37
              Windurst Rank 10, CoP complete, Zilart Complete

Comment

PUP in my PT got a target marker a while back. The automaton was hitting a berserked dhalmel for around 250 with ranged attacks at level 68. That's all I can add on the subject.

Comment

Working...
                X