This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did the update do anything for teh pups

I think the real thing that pup needs is something like a job trait or job ability that is characteristic of the job alone. Something that pup can be known an sought out for instead of just a compilation of other job's abilities (like smn was for the longest time). I can count on one hand the number of planned skillchains i've seen in a party for the past 6 months. people never did skillchaining that much anyway, and since the burn style parties popping up everywhere after the expansion, skillchains are actually considered a bad thing on anything but hnm mobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
      I don't particularly enjoy being in bland Burn parties, and I doubt I will ever join one.
      I'm not a fan of burn parties as well, nor do I do them a lot but. You mention not joining them then you critize them without experiencing firsthand(the first part of your sentence doesn't connect well with the second). Just what the the SAM you were agrueing with was doing to PUP. I don't see that as the right way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Raitox View Post
        B. Does being called a good SAM in 15 of my pts make me incompetent?
        Yes.... cause you're letting it go to your head. I was told i was the best Sam people ever partied with over 100 times. Mind you this was before our beefy update. Do I prade around putting other people's Jobs down? No, but I will put a n00b SAMs like you back in their place for stepping out of line. Go study your SC chart.

And you know what I was told the exact same thing 3 years ago, that you are telling these PUPs by other people like you "SAM isn't worth inviting" "SAM is a crappy DD" "SAM is a getto WAR with meditate" "SAM can't go over 1k WS damage on an IT+" (very same party I did Lv61)

And I think I'll be inviting PUPs before any other DD now.

And a word to the PUPs; Keep at it, your Job is still incomplete (no relic armors, incomplete merits) and prove them naysayers freaking wrong
        "For too long, people just accepted their fate, their destiny. I for one, choose to fight it everyday, because to a man, there is no worthier an adversary." -Me

Linkshells: WindurstCavalry http://windurstcavalry.org | DarkLegacy http://dl.finalfantasyeleven.org

Comment

Choke....gasp...necro....posts....low....useful....content...too....many...

/em dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
            Choke....gasp...necro....posts....low....useful....content...too....many...

/em dies.
            LMAO

Originally posted by Ellipses
            Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
            Originally posted by MCLV
            A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
            More Sig:

Comment

Necro bumped and double posted? Classic

Moderator's Note: I can't do much about the necroposting after the fact, but the double posting I can definitely fix. - Icemage
              Last edited by Icemage; 12-30-2006, 11:26 AM.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
              "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Okay, I think it's time we put this genie permanently back in the bottle.

Closed!

Icemage
                FFXIOnline Forum Super Moderator

Comment

Working...
                X