will there be an update or path in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will there be an update or path in the works

is there any word of an update or patch for Pupetmasters. To add more attachments or maybe make them a bit stronger.

Re: will there be an update or path in the works

pup is already over powered.

add up your automations damage with yours and you will realize how good puppet masters are.

my automation was doing average of 11.4% damage per mob and me the puppet master avereged 13.7% thats not bad :D
    Nagasaki - Odin - 75 Puppetmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Guren

add up your automations damage with yours and you will realize how good puppet masters are.

my automation was doing average of 11.4% damage per mob and me the puppet master avereged 13.7% thats not bad :D
      So in total you did 25.1% in a PT that probably had 2 other DD. Very overpowered compared to the 30-35% that the other DD's were doing.

Is this "overpowered" state that you mention at 75 or are you speaking from lvl 35 experience?

Comment

PUP may be 'overpowered' at lower to mid levels, but at like 60-75, they pretty much are the weakest DD, imo :x they have gotten a little better since the patch that gave them dragon kick though
        WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

Originally posted by Esoa
          So in total you did 25.1% in a PT that probably had 2 other DD. Very overpowered compared to the 30-35% that the other DD's were doing.

Is this "overpowered" state that you mention at 75 or are you speaking from lvl 35 experience?
          there was the following. PLD,DRK,MNK,RNG,PUP,WHM

thats 5 people hitting the mob up. i think at level 48 thats quite good

Comment

Originally posted by Guren

Cool.

One thing:

Automaton (au·tom·a·ton) -- 1 : a mechanism that is relatively self-operating; especially : robot
            2 : a machine or control mechanism designed to follow automatically a predetermined sequence of operations or respond to encoded instructions
            3 : an individual who acts in a mechanical fashion

and,

automation (au·to·ma·tion) --1 : the technique of making an apparatus, a process, or a system operate automatically
            2 : the state of being operated automatically
            3 : automatically controlled operation of an apparatus, process, or system by mechanical or electronic devices that take the place of human labor

I'm not picking on you. I've seen lots of people make the same (understandable) mistake. I just thought it was about time to point out the difference.

Comment

uhhh... sure?

Comment

Working...
              X