Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a ? i was in the dunes fighting and is there something wrong with my char

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have a ? i was in the dunes fighting and is there something wrong with my char

Originally posted by Althrun View Post
    PUP is a DoT-dmg job, so you have to chant the following like a mantra when it comes to how to deal optimum dmg: "Every point counts; Every point counts."
    Funny, I think that's also the mantra of every BST/WAR or BST/NIN out there. DoT-DDs may not have the big numbers of the spikers, but it really doesn't take us a significantly longer to kill the mob. Granted, it certainly doesn't look as cool, but the job gets done one way or another.

Also, you have to realize that the average MNK in dunes isn't dropping huge numbers down either until they build up TP for a Combo. There were a couple of times when I lvl'd MNK and THF through dunes (I used H2H for both, since SA + Combo is pretty mean pre-Viper Bite), where I was wondering if it would've been better for me to just sub /WHM and toss down a Dia instead of using the whiff-fest I was throwing down. Once you start taking on monsters a little closer to your own level, and have a little higher skill this won't seem like such a problem. It'll really sink in when you fight mandragoras in the jungles. Provided you attack from an angle they don't counterattack from, (Translation: anywhere but the front), it's insanely easy to hit these guys.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Comment

Re: I have a ? i was in the dunes fighting and is there something wrong with my char

Don't forget that Meat Jerky can be bought from your friendly neighbourhood NPC shop for 110-124g each .
      I have heard that those who celebrate life
      walk safely amongst the wild animals.
      When they go into battle, they remain unharmed,
      the animals find no place to attack them
      and weapons are unable to harm them.
      Why? Because they find no place for death in them.

Comment

Working...
      X