Puppetmaster Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puppetmaster Journal

Explanation: I'm going to use this to explain how I have been leveling PUP in the hope of getting tips or giving tips to other players. So without further BSing, here we go!

Entry -1 (Back before my memory is good:

I unlocked PUP the night ToAU was activated and promptly went to sleep. During the following week I soloed to 13-4 getting Valoredge along the way, the got in a sweet PT in dunes that had a WHM, RDM, BLU/WAR, and 2 Stormwaker puppets. Shortloy after I kept soloing, got my Sharpshot frame, and got to 22 soloing most of the way.

Entry 0 (last week):

After finishing my THF sub for BST and seeing the new attachments, I prompty bought them all and continued my soloing in dunes with Sharpshot body and Valoredge head to skill archery skill. Soloed my way up until 25, then got an invite in jungle and even with 30 under cap ranged skill, I still was doing really good DD in PT ( beat the DRK, dunno about the THF ) as /WHM to backup heal (had BRD, BLM/WHM, and PUP/WHM healing THF/NIN/DRK/PUP/BLM/BRD). After getting 26, PT broke cause JPs were tired.

Entry 1 (8-10-06):

Decided to solo some worms in dunes with 100% Sharpshot to skill his 19 under archery. Got my way to 27 suprisingly well, then had to run from a link and....well....I thought I was outta the other worm's range....apparently was not. Logged to write this and get ready to change to BST or BRD for sky depending on what LS needs.

Anyway, updates to come as I get free time to level PUP, gl all other bastard children of Vana'diel!

Re: Puppetmaster Journal

do you feel the new attachments are a great improvement? i havent tested, nor will i test it anytime soon, not until the prices drop ><; but id like some input on that
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I have not taken the time to test the 1s vs 2s, but I was having trouble soloing DC/EMs before I took my break, but now with the 2s, I am beating EM/Ts pretty easily when i need to.

Comment

Entry 2:
        Soloed to 28.5 during the day on DC-Ts in Qufim, headed to a Kazham PT now, wish me luck!

edit-

PT was...not good and jungle was overcamped. 200 til 29, gonna pray for another PT so i can unlock Stormwaker tonight.

edit more!

Had 2 LS ppl (1 PUP) waiting on 6th DD when I logged in, long stoty short, headed to Whitegate to get mageframe, rawr.

(Also note to anyone wondering about attachments, I had all the originals up until 22, then got the IIs)
        Last edited by RunningDemon; 08-11-2006, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Entry 3-

Soloed on worms.....a whole 6-8 of them with my shiny new Stormwaker (20/87 magic skill). Got up to 46, gonna try to cap out tomorrow. Then went to B-01 and helped LS through Bahu #1 on BRD, and to sky and helped kill Ulli with no RMT in sight as BST^^

Comment

Working...
          X