Puppetmaster Potential at low-mid 30s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puppetmaster Potential at low-mid 30s

I hate to brag but I want to give credit to PUPs for being good (at least with ranged puppet) to contrast all the negative views of PUP.

Level 33-35 in Garliage, bats mainly...
    20-25 damage a hit for both myself and puppet (me getting 2 hits, puppet getting 1) = 60-75 damage between waits

90-120 damage for each Weapon Skill (Arcuballista or Combo) = 180-240 damage per WS turn

60-80 damage Ranged Attack (puppet only of course)

That's serious damage at that level...The best? I don't know, but definately not crap by any means.

Oh ya, and Flashbulb is good, too. ^^
    Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
    Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
    Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
    Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
    Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Re: Puppetmaster Potential at low-mid 30s

Any tests with the new attachments?
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Re: Puppetmaster Potential at low-mid 30s

With the new attachments low level pup just got even more insane cause the attachements have no level reqs so you can farm attachements like I have been and use them whenever pup is 37 right now and I am loving it. I personally feel that pup has taken over whm as best sub for any jobs getting a job at least up to dunes level the fastest the new attachements only help that much more.
      Total chaos is only possible without foundation in who you are and what you do.
      Muffin says what?!?!

Comment

Working...
      X