Cool puppet parts and bodies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool puppet parts and bodies...

I thought since I'd played PUP and got bored with it, I'd start a thread to see where people who really like PUP want to go with their class. Maybe some SE employee will happen by their premier site for ideas; you never know

I always thought the summoner avatars looked really cool. Wyverns are kind of small, but they're like an attachment to the Dragoon himself. Beastmaster Jug Pets look just like a familiar should look and a orange-eyed black mandy looks sinister and dangerous. Now the puppets on the other hand look like they were never intended for military application, but rather for circus tricks. I'd like to see some larger more military looking puppets kind of like the various robots Final Fantasy has always been famous for. Of course FFXI has a lot less modern feel than say FFVII, but there are all sorts of neat clock work creatures out there:

Flying Clockwork Golden Beetle: A fast, agile puppet made of gold.

Armored Knight: A lumbering tank puppet. A hulking mass of darksteel gears.

Asuran Visage: A multi-headed mage puppet that casts spells based on which "head" is turned forward (determined by which element is predominant in its maneuver).

Sneaky Monkey: A little puppet with little power, but the ability to pilfer coins and other valuables from monsters.

Basically...puppets with abilities stolen from the other classes, but not nearly as powerful.
Working...
X