This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is totaly amped up for pup

dude pup is going to be so awsome, i hope they have a realy perty puppet ,i cant wait im going to have a hume or a mithra im a little bumd out because i have to get to level 30 cause im new, im getting it for the x360 see'ya in vana'diel just let me know what you think

Which FF Character Are You?

Re: who is totaly amped up for pup

I'm excited about Puppetmaster, and it's the job i will try first, i like the whole atmosphere around it, i hope its a fun job ^^
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Should I ever get around to trying it out, I'm gonna mod myself a little tiny Doll Puppet. or maybe a Tiny Demon to fight with. That would be cool.

I'm mainly interested in this job to see if it's going to be more like a SMN thing or a BST w/Jug thing. I'm sure it's been answered already, so no need for a lengthy discussion, just wanna find out when the time comes to need to know.

Comment

yeah I cant wait to do PM, main thing that caught my eye when I was reading about the exapansion.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentPotables
          I'm mainly interested in this job to see if it's going to be more like a SMN thing or a BST w/Jug thing. I'm sure it's been answered already, so no need for a lengthy discussion, just wanna find out when the time comes to need to know.
          i think its more like a DRG thing

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

Or perhaps just another punch in the face for DRG :>
            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Well, there are now sets of pictures showing two differenet PUP, and an developer interview said there would be a way to change puppets. From what I've heard so far, PUP seems to be closer to what I personally want from a pet job... even if it turns out I have to level MNK, I'd do it... So yeah, totally psyched up.

Comment

thumbs up for the idea of pup i think everyone feels that way and if you dont ....ill turn the other cheek for now

Comment

I hope there is a mithra puppet hehe.

Comment

i can honestly say without the new jobs. im more looking forward to this expansion then i did the last. i just hope their arent missions/quests/100 hours of back an forth bull poop. thos things turned me off of COP exp pack.

back ontopic. im looking forward to PM. if it does take to role of bst or smn, i know my 75 bst will make me a slight favorite in the job.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree
                      Or perhaps just another punch in the face for DRG :>
                      ...they do have that h2h thing...

Comment

Think PUP will get asuran fists? i mean, if h2h is their main, you'd think they'd get something. x.x;

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

I don't think thier H2H will be on part with MNK. Thier main weapon, IMHO will be the automaton.

Comment

I think they "could" get it but not at the same lvl as MNK or as powerfull

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

lots of merit maybe? IDK what level MNK gets it at, even. But if you look at the ratings that BST has and you look at the ratings that SMN has, you could end up with PUP somewhere between weapon wise.

Not comparing to DRG 'cause its the only pet job with a single pet that can never change.

Comment

Working...
                              X