This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuma Kyahan or rse

im a mithra so i naturally have low STR i was wondering if i should start saving for the kyahan when i hit 39 or just stick with the plus 3 str on my rse. Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Fuma Kyahan or rse

With just Fuma alone I'd say the haste isnt worth it, keep the STR on the boots. When/if you get Brown Bet, however, the combined haste might be something to look at for TP gain when you arent fighting crabs or beetles (the blunt resistant types) to gain TP a little quicker and switch in STR for WS.

Then again I'm nota MNK but thats what I would do if I were >.>

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Its tough to ignore +3 STR, especially when it is available so early on in levels. I think the extra STR will be more beneficial until around 55-60 when the rate at which you build TP starts taking more priority (so anything you can do to make your attacks faster without equiping weaker H2H is huge).
      Vargas 75 MNK - Ragnarok (Retired)
      Varg MNK - Ragnarok (Remade)

Comment

Im going with what Tokitoki said, Ive got my magical patern ready atm for my rse boots but once Im 39-40 gonna camp Fuma and finish my Brown Belt quest so the +11%?notsure? haste will be perfect for the TP gain with 2 x snipers and then make a Str macro for ws's. 2xStr+3 Rings, Rse Feet and w/e else I can get equip wise that adds Str for the Ws's. It works a treat for thf Dex-Str swaped tho xD.
        75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
        Woodworking 91.9+2
        ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

I pretty much agree with redlimit, the only time you might want fuma over rse at mid levels is when doing bcnms and you end up tanking... I know I did, even over voke/warcry/boost, and I was only doing focus/dodge... of course, 300 dmg combos on a mandy didn't hurt either :3
          Last edited by METDeath; 10-01-2005, 10:26 AM. Reason: wrong word >.<;

Comment

I PT'd with a MNK a while back that beat me in TP constantly, and this is no small feat. I can usually get TP in 30-45 secs with my haste gear and 50-60 with acc gear (when using sushi.) I asked if I could check out her gear, she had a lot of haste stuff, but her acc didnt suffer in any way because of the addition of sushi. Thats the first time I ever had anyone other than a SAM that just Meditated waiting for me to SC >.>

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

With Mnk and Thf if theyre good its usually a tight race for whos got TP first which is good in a sense cause ur wsing more. What I dont get tho is why sometime the mnks would have like 100% just a few secs after the Skillchain and I would only have 40-50% even tho I was keeping up with them the rest of the time. Breem Sushi
              75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
              Woodworking 91.9+2
              ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Because we end chains which gives them more time to gain TP.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Working...
                X