Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weapon Choices

Originally posted by Janay View Post
    Besides, no one will really pay attention that you're spamming Blade: To, Leg Sweep, or TachiL Goten lol...
    I did that while working on my GAxe. Someone did notice that I was using Iron Tempest repeatedly. I switched to a different axe and skill.
    99 DNC
    99 WHM
    99 WAR
    * 99 THF
    99 BLM * 99 RDM *
    99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Originally posted by Squiggs View Post
      I did that while working on my GAxe. Someone did notice that I was using Iron Tempest repeatedly. I switched to a different axe and skill.
      Must have been someone who wasn't paying attention to what THEY were supposed to be doing themselves lol... My thing is, if it isn't a situation where you all are killing a mega boss or something, then does it really matter if you're xp'ing and learning a Trial?

Comment

2 trials done, a few more to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Janay View Post
          Can be time-consuming, yes. But one thing I do is, when I'm not in a "too serious ls event", I equip a Trial weapon and do the necessary weaponskills without really counting or paying attention to the log for it until I'm in the double-digit remaining.

Besides, no one will really pay attention that you're spamming Blade: To, Leg Sweep, or TachiL Goten lol...
          If you do it in an exp party you can get away with it without too much trouble. If someone calls you on it, you can just tell them you can go back to spamming another weaponskill and capping ruby for everyone instead if they like. Lots of people are silly and fear ruby so it'll probably work.
          Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
          Name: Drjones
          Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Good call haha, i might just have to do that.

Comment

Working...
            X